Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

making GBS threads on IDF vets in youth hostels was a large part of my 20s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Jose posted:

the UK should nuke israel imo

if corbyn is gonna get rid of trident, may as well put it to good use

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

lmao

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

was hoping that was next in the bill o'reilly series

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

lol at the scare quotes, that owns

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Babbys first suicide bombing

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Death to Canada

i don't like :d2a:

the code itself is unpleasant; i need a :dta: and :dti: before i feel okay with this

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

GWBBQ posted:

Just to make sure, were any of the people killed in Gaza during protests armed or sent by Hamas, or am I correct in assuming it's total BS?

Hamas organized the protest, so "sent" is like half correct. If so who cares, it was a protest on their own territory

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Weeping Wound posted:

not surprised that the IDF has a literal honest-to-god Sea Patrol

Gotta stop Cynthia McKinney from blockade running

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

I lived on one for a couple weeks but it was essentially a bougie hotel with tertiary businesses around it

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

haha goddamn, i'm assuming that would affect all state language education K-12 or w/e the equivalent is

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

rudatron posted:

they keep tightening the screws and eventually egypt and SA aren't gonna play ball anymore

america is already floundering thanks to the US, if the US economy seriously nose dives, it'll have to contract foreign involvement, and Israel won't have anyone to back it up anymore

what happens when every other arab country starts blockading israel, and cuts them off from the med?

hahahahaha

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Whorelord posted:

everyone itt should read 10 myths about israel if they haven't already

my bish i do that every day

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

Providence shows no mercy to weak nations, but recognizes the right of existence-only of sound and strong nations...

This Jewish bolshevist annihilation of nations and its western European and American procurers can be met only in one way: by using every ounce of strength with the extreme fanaticism and stubborn steadfastness that merciful God gives to men in hard times for the defense of their own lives...

We have suffered so much that it only steels us to fanatical resolve to hate Our enemies a thousand times more and to regard them for what they are destroyers of an eternal culture and annihilators of humanity. Out of this hate a holy will is born to oppose these destroyers of our existence with all the strength that God has given us and to crush them in the end. During its 2,000-year history our people has survived so many terrible times that we have no doubt that we will also master our present plight.

We are allied with strong peoples, who in the same need are faced with the same enemies.

source you are quo- never mind

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

lmfao this could get wild

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2018/11/israel-defence-minister-lieberman-resigns-gaza-ceasefire-181114111137338.html

absolute crazy poo poo. this guy is from the uber-Likud, YB. that's the anna kachikyan party

will netanyahu shift right to retain his coalition? is that possible?

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

looking forward to YB and Jewish Home running the table in march

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Tubgoat posted:

Did the FLLF also do the Marine barracks bombing in Beiruit? 'Cause my "both sides" father missed that by mere minutes. :stars:

I think they were opposed, no

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

rich, pro-israel jews in NYC donate to campaigns but bernie sanders (who is jewish) is one of the few politicians who doesn't feel like he needs to kiss their rear end and take their money, which is why he's hated

uh, also that whole soak-the-rich thing that affects capital across all religion and ethnicity

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

DEA posted:

"Saudi Arabia is the Muslim state, akin to the Vatican, and you cannot separate the two. Criticizing Saudi Arabia is Islamophobic."

that's not a good tack, chief

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

do palestinians living in occupied areas have israeli citizenship, or only in pre-'67 proper?

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

hell yes lol. i understand avigdnor lieberman. i'll never understand "centrist" zionists like tzipi livni

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

lol literal nazis

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

not good, folks

quote:

Haaretz are reporting that Benny Gantz has written to party members to say although its “looking bleak”, the possibility of “electoral shifts” remains.

“It’s looking bleak but the results are not yet final. It’s possible that there will be electoral shifts, and that we can make certain political moves,” he wrote, according to the paper. “They wanted a different way and we showed it to them. We will not back down from our public duty to represent over a million people who asked us for something different. It’s an unprecedented historical victory. We should be proud.”

However, the Times of Israel says the head of the secular right-wing nationalist party Yisrael Beytenu, Avigdor Liberman, has confirmed to Ynet news site that it will either support prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu, or remain in opposition.

“Either we join Netanyahu’s government or we remain in the opposition, we are also in the opposition, we understand the balance of power,” Liberman said.

Lieberman, whose party appears to have won five seats, had previously backed Gantz in a row over the 2014 Israel-Gaza conflict earlier this year, according to Ynet.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

CountFosco posted:

I think we have in this discussion two simultaneous Samson Options. Some people say "Samson Option" as a means to suggest Israel using its nukes to irradiate the Levant and it's neighbors rather than be subjected to a victorious Arab invasion. Others use it to describe what you describe. Personally, when I hear the phrase, I imagine the former and not the latter.

same, i've only heard it in your context

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

got any sevens posted:

is iran gonna step in?

how

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

It can't be apartheid because apartheid is bad, and Israel is good.

Open your mind. If israel is good, and it says apartheid is good,

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

holy poo poo I haven't heard from bullet farmer in at least a year

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

dti

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

I wonder if there would be any sort of government intervention if a big US studio made a game where you're in hamas during the third intifada

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

gathering mats to build these rockets is such a grind

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Israel tourism board go on cumtown

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

i worked at camp mabry in austin in 2010 and we had a bunch of egyptian generals and colonels training there for a good couple weeks

they probably never used whatever training they got. it's been quiet there in the last decade

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Bear Retrieval Unit posted:

idf soldiers sprinkling cement next to the unarmed Palestinian they just killed

lol

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

lol it should have been easier to form a coalition this time around

is there a possibility of a minority government or a purple coalition with gantz

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Tubgoat posted:

I'm the far-right activists attacking Israeli police? :confused:

yeah the settlers are nuts. if the police weren't there to facilitate a long-term ethnic cleansing, it would be another nakba overnight

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

this is a much better post than mine, thanks jerk

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

they'd be the first and maybe only ones to start suicide bombing UN peacekeepers in the event of some unlikely agreement

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

gently caress yes