Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
Hell yeah dude.

I live in Denton County but not your district, here's some memecash.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
Also you should make $69 a selectable option on your page.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
Dallas sucks a lot, go to Fort Worth or Denton they're way cooler.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
Roanoke is ok, they got all the fuckin wacky food places you could want. Not much of a town though.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
well he's got my vote

i'm going to illegally vote in a primary for a party i'm not a member of in a district i don't live

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
Post your responses

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

ScrubLeague posted:

Post your responses

post the questionnaire you coward

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

slouch posted:

https://voterguide.dallasnews.com/2018-primary/races/40/#candidates=candidate-82,candidate-83

here's the page, they finally put it up. not sure why my photo is missing i will be contacting someone about that tonight

this is insanely good i feel like i need to give you more money

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

imo someone needs to send this to breitbart and fox news to get some free publicity from Horrified Conservative Boomers

that's a good idea i sent it to the breitbart tip line

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
no one can afford to live in flower mound it's rich white territory

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
i'll be a superdelegate if needed

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Taintrunner posted:

thanks. I’m just sick of this poo poo

would that i had your means i would contribute in kind

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Gringostar posted:

this almost makes up for you not believing in the piss tape

which is real

what the gently caress

richard you gotta refuse this money

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
Apparently it's too late for me to mount a campaign against Burgess (Dec 11 deadline) but I think I can still take on Lynn Stucky who isn't even from here.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
Turns out the deadline for all elections is Dec 11 so boo on that poo poo, Richard Wolf you have my full energy

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
i will piss on anyone who legally consents to it for purposes of campaign propaganda, and also as long as they don't look at my gross fat body and tiny dilz

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
i will be insanely disappointed if he cuts his hair

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
i think my campaign strategy against stucky will be primarily centered around the mandela effect of his name being spelled "stucky" this year when it was almost definitely "stuckey" in 2016

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
your sign blurb should be something like "From Here, For Here." Cuz even tho she's also probably that it will raise questions that she ain't, and rich white suburban Texans love some affected authenticity.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
love the dish story. texas is really fuckin dumb

let us know if/when you're doing campaign events and poo poo i'll be happy to help i live close-ish

hell me and brutemac could take you to the shooting range to get some Real rear end Texas footage

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
i do own a video camera though i haven't had much opportunity to train with it

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
ARs look so loving lame

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
Richard Wolf 2018: Jade Helm was absolutely real

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
Yeah Morris seems good I don't really want to primary him but it seems to me he's got a touch of the decorum poisoning and i want to goatse my way into that $7200 annual salary that is significantly less than what i'd make just working my job during the session

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
like i wish on his campaign site he'd say "sometimes women need to get abortions and our draconian bullshit rules make it basically impossible so i'm all about pushing that poo poo off a cliff"

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
that said, he is better than his opponent even if his policy positions are vague to a fault

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
let he who is without vest cast the first stone

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
i'd love to but my work schedule makes me going to this thing prohibitive which is a shame because i just found out about it today!!

someone periscope it or something

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
more like spraytan parker

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
enjoy it bitch

also yeah i want to be in yr delegation for the denton dem confrerence or whatever when/where is that please text me

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
Old bolt actions are pretty cheap at the redneck gun store in Denton

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Squizzle posted:

ok here is the second pass at it

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
done, my comment is awaiting moderation though. we'll see how the nazis at lewisville whatever do it.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
we just have to frame all of abbot and dewhurst's sharia policies as anti-freedom and the dream of anti-capitalist texas will start to take shape

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
put another 69 onto the pile

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
also in dsa and all in for the dick man

i'm glad this thread got a lot more posts but unfortunately it's just more regional dsa infighting which sucks i hope you win the thing woflman i would vote for you but it's illegal

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
if you don't mind hanging out with a fat local i'll buy you a beer on taco tuesday night at coolbeans

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
you got a retweet from the hell dude

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

slouch posted:

whos that?

he's the hell dude

you should have it on your menchies

Adbot