Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?
shalom yospos

i have an important rite of passage ahead of me as i will soon make the transition from boy to man in the jewish celebration of yom kippur. i have been told i will be given a new computer by my grandparents. oy vey! i would like to make this extra special by having a gentile engrave an inspiring thought into it with laser, or a kosher laser if on shabbat. do you have any ideas or suggestions? g-d bless you all

happy 4th candle of rosh hashanah

shalom yospos

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poty
Jun 21, 2008

GameCube posted:

john 3:16

if christianism were the correct religion why was jesus christ himself jewish? makes you think

poty
Jun 21, 2008

Gazpacho posted:

you're hosed

please no antisemitism itt

poty
Jun 21, 2008

Notorious b.s.d. posted:

i had no idea that there was a german branch of jews for jesus and my life is not improved by this knowledge

theres value in having a plan b. just in case.

poty
Jun 21, 2008

Notorious b.s.d. posted:

isn't that known to be horrifically painful in adults

if a doctor performs it you dont feel a thing they just use local anesthesia to numb your dong while they do their thing

poty
Jun 21, 2008

you are not allowed to have a boner for like a week afterwards or youll pop your stitches

poty
Jun 21, 2008

Triglav posted:

engrave "happy yom kipper"

merry yom kippur to you too, and a happy new year 9069

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poty
Jun 21, 2008

fart simpson posted:

how long did it take for u to fully recover, op?

around a week. for me it flew by but your mom was a bit irritable by the end of it

• Locked thread