Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

xfl on pbs is supported by our generous sponsors and viewers like you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Imagine McMahon booking a classic heel and face championship game showdown between Manziel and Tebow

maybe they can steal "the liberal" from appalachian mountain wrestling

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

I think i'm hitched to the Houston Franchise unless the xfl buys the hotshots

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

XFL is getting 3 point conversions baby

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

the stl hawks will be lucky to have a 12th fan

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

Skwirl posted:

Would a Luck QB team be completely dominant, or would lack of too tier receivers balance it out?

I think some of the AAF receiver corps would make luck look pedestrian and they were making 10x? the money, so I dunno...

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

yeah thats what i expected. 5 guys ive heard of

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

The AFL has been poo poo for like 5 years if not longer. Like in 2008 they had 17 teams and 13k/game in attendance; and in 2019 it was 6/7k and the teams are all in the northeast.