Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jokymi
Jan 31, 2003

Sweet Sassy Molassy

A sequel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrAeR_AU9FE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Urinal Farter
May 5, 2006

Write a short story about a mentally challenged man losing and then finding his kitten. The story should be written in the style of Donald Trump's Twitter account.

quote:

Sure, here's a short story written in a style reminiscent of Donald Trump's Twitter account:

📣 "Lost my kitten, folks! Little Mittens, a beautiful kitten - everyone says so! She's missing! Terrible thing. People are worried. Very worried. I knew something like this would happen. SAD! #FindMittens"

📣 "In my great apartment, looking for Mittens, the best cat, people always say. She's hiding, playing games, very clever, like me. We'll find her. We always win, don't we? Yes! #MittensWhereAreYou"

📣 "Neighbors involved. Good people, but not finding anything. Some of them are Democrats - not good with pets. I'm better. Much better. I will find Mittens. Fast! #MakeMittensGreatAgain"

📣 "Going outside, big search, tremendous search! Mittens is smart, like me, but we'll find her. A beautiful cat, everyone says so. Getting cold, getting dark. Nasty weather! I never lose. Never! #TrumpFindsMittens"

📣 "Found Mittens, folks! She was in the kitchen all along. I knew it. Very smart. The best hiding spot. Tremendous joy. People are saying this is a great day, a fantastic day. A winning day! #MittensIsBack"

📣 "Thank you all. The support has been incredible, just incredible. Mittens and I are winners, just like America. Keep winning, everyone! #MakeAmericaPurrAgain"

Farecoal
Oct 15, 2011

There he go
It's still pretty far from actual Trump but it's a lot better than it used to be

TURTLE SLUT
Dec 12, 2005

Okay, gently caress, that was worth a watch.

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

https://twitter.com/helpmeskeletor/status/1689099545261809664

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Lol, reminds me of that hack writer who managed to put Breath of the Wild cooking ingredients into their extensively-researched historical novel. I guess computers can do it faster and cheaper nowadays.

Farecoal
Oct 15, 2011

There he go

This is clearly lifted from Dark Souls and not DnD :mad:

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

https://twitter.com/PronouncedHare/status/1687364403379789824

lol

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos
Straight up 4chan crystals-ing you.

Surely there is no liability here.

Ruffian Price
Sep 17, 2016

they gave me the ol' spicy water

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

zedprime posted:

Straight up 4chan crystals-ing you.

Surely there is no liability here.

I mean, they should definitely add some logic to show a warning when you try to use something inedible, but if you literally ask it to make something using bleach and ammonia, it's not that surprising that the recipe includes bleach and ammonia.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

https://twitter.com/itsandrewgao/status/1689634600086315008

Farecoal
Oct 15, 2011

There he go
drat... can't stop laughing...

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

https://twitter.com/theaaplfreak/status/1690952604216422400

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
Was it sometime in this thread who said that AIs are really good at creating information-shaped sentences?

Evilreaver
Feb 26, 2007

GEORGE IS GETTIN' AUGMENTED!
Dinosaur Gum

girl dick energy posted:

Was it sometime in this thread who said that AIs are really good at creating information-shaped sentences?

I liked the metaphor of 'Mansplaining', even if the AI doesn't know what it's talking about, it can talk a lot, very confidently

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos

Evilreaver posted:

I liked the metaphor of 'Mansplaining', even if the AI doesn't know what it's talking about, it can talk a lot, very confidently
Small root cause change needed. Because it doesn't know what it's talking about, it can talk a lot, very confidently.

Also describes me to be fair.

Ruffian Price
Sep 17, 2016

The model outputting statements that happen to be true has always been a side effect.

Farecoal
Oct 15, 2011

There he go

SCP Wiki looks different from what I remember

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

zedprime posted:

Small root cause change needed. Because it doesn't know what it's talking about, it can talk a lot, very confidently.

Also describes me to be fair.

I guess ur a man now.

Icedude
Mar 30, 2004

quote:

SCP-B0RK - Puckering Yellow

Object Class: Keter

Special Containment Procedures: SCP-B0RK is currently contained within a standard refrigeration unit at [REDACTED] under constant surveillance. Any personnel wishing to interact with SCP-B0RK must first obtain permission from Lead Researcher [REDACTED] and be equipped with adequate protective gear.In case of unauthorized access, MTF Omega-6 ("Shampoo Bottle Soldiers") are to be deployed immediately.

Personnel should refrain from any physical contact with SCP-B0RK unless absolutely necessary; direct skin contact with SCP-B0RK can result in severe irritation and discomfort, potentially requiring medical attention.Exposure to SCP-B0RK must not exceed 15 minutes at a time. In extreme cases, subjects may experience uncontrollable muscular contractions and spasms lasting up to several hours.

As SCP-B0RK possesses no known anomalous properties beyond direct contact, research efforts have thus far focused on understanding its genesis and potential applications. No further testing is required beyond basic examination procedures.

Description: SCP-B0RK appears to be an ordinary yellow fruit measuring approximately 5 cm in diameter and weighing around 100 grams. Its surface is slightly textured and covered in fine hairs.

SCP-B0RK was discovered after one Doctor Bowser accidentally came into contact with it while exploring his place of residence's kitchen cabinetry. Upon consuming some of the pulp, Bowser immediately exhibited signs of distress and sought help from local Foundation operatives.

Upon examination by Medical personnel, Bowser reported feeling an intense burning sensation followed by a prolonged period of puckering in his mouth and throat; this sensation described as "like licking a 9-volt battery," but significantly more sour. Despite its appearance, SCP-B0RK possesses an anomalously high concentration of citric acid.

Dr. Bowser has since been reassigned to assist in containing and monitoring SCP-B0RK due to his unique perspective and experience with the object.

Interviewed: Dr. Bowser (K9)

Foreword: The following interview took place on █/██/████ during routine observation of SCP-B0RK. Researcher Xiang consulted with Dr. Bowser about their experiences with the object.

Researcher Xiang: Good morning, Dr. Bowser.Thank you for agreeing to speak with me today. Can you tell us how you initially discovered SCP-B0RK?

Dr. Bowser: Woof! Woof woof bork! BORK! Woof.

Researcher Xiang: And what happened when you came into contact with SCP-B0RK?

Dr. Bowser: Ruff ruff! Bork bork! *whine*

Researcher Xiang: I see. Can you describe the sensation any further?

Dr. Bowser: *sigh* Grrrrr. Rrrr bork. Gor bluuup roooor. Grrrrr. Rrrr bork. Gor bluuup roooor. Grrrrr. Rrrr bork. Gor bluuup roooor. Grrrrr. Rrrr bork. Gor bluuup roooor. *whimper*

Researcher Xiang: That sounds… painful. Have you come up with any ideas on how to better contain or study SCP-B0RK?

Dr. Bowser: Woof woof? Woooooof woof! Grrr bork rooooor. Growl. Woof. Rrrr bork. Woof woof rrrroo?

Researcher Xiang: I understand that you previously worked at Site-██ before transferring here. Do you miss your old colleagues?

Dr. Bowser: Grrrrr. *grumble* Woof. Woooofff woof. **Pant** Woof. **Yawn** Bork…

Researcher Xiang: Well, thank you again for your time and insights, Dr. Bowser. Good boy.

Dr. Bowser: *wagging tail* Bork bork! Bork bork!

Addendum: Due to the possibility of potential use in chemical warfare, Foundation personnel have begun researching methods of synthesizing the citric acid found within SCP-B0RK. To date, results have proven inconclusive.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
It took me a little too long to get the joke.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

this site is pretty bad but if you want lovely top 10 lists itll do the job

quote:

1 Elon Musk farting so hard that it creates a new continent
2 elon musk farting so loudly that it causes the earth to tilt on its axis
3 elon musk farting so hard that it propels him into space
4 Elon Musk farting into a microphone during a live TED Talk
5 elon musk farting and then a Tesla comes out
6 elon musk farting in space
7 Elon Musk farting in a space suit while giving a speech at the United Nations
8 Elon Musk farting so loudly that it triggers the launch sequence of a SpaceX Falcon 9 rocket

https://textfx.withgoogle.com (scroll down to launch and use like scene or pov or unexpect or whatever)

e: its not even a top 10, jfc

Carthag Tuek has a new favorite as of 12:15 on Aug 19, 2023

ThisIsJohnWayne
Feb 23, 2007
Ooo! Look at me! NO DON'T LOOK AT ME!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmNSFqyg_Z8

Cable Guy
Jul 18, 2005

I don't expect any trouble, but we'll be handing these out later...

Slippery Tilde
Quoting myself from the donny thread....

Cable Guy posted:

Oh my loving god.... I plugged it in to DallE to have it fill out the frame....

So it would get through the content filters for public figures, the only prompt I gave it was "man"

The first one was perfect....

But the second one made me spill my coffee...

Cable Guy posted:

It still staggers me that DallE made that with such as basic prompt... I don't know whether it just recognised him from crawling the internet but it's just loving beautiful synchronicity.

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

Tried with Photoshop's AI thing

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Negostrike posted:

Tried with Photoshop's AI thing

lol looks like he rolled around in some garbage and is standing by a dumpster in an alley

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
A tangled skein of bad opinions, the hottest takes, and the the world's most misinformed nonsense. Do not engage with me, it's useless, and better yet, put me on ignore.

Carthag Tuek posted:

lol looks like he rolled around in some garbage and is standing by a dumpster in an alley

haha he looks properly ashamed of himself, too.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

credburn posted:

haha he looks properly ashamed of himself, too.

like a dog! :sad:

ScienceSeagull
May 17, 2021

Figure 1 Smart birds.
I've been looking for a particular AI story-- there was an image generator, maybe the Photoshop one, that was not supposed to be able to generate copyrighted characters. But it had enough of an inkling of what (for instance) Pikachu looked like that if you asked it for Pikachu, you'd get a sort of abstract Pika-blob. Anyone remember what this was?

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

ScienceSeagull posted:

I've been looking for a particular AI story-- there was an image generator, maybe the Photoshop one, that was not supposed to be able to generate copyrighted characters. But it had enough of an inkling of what (for instance) Pikachu looked like that if you asked it for Pikachu, you'd get a sort of abstract Pika-blob. Anyone remember what this was?

oh ya chat-based "ai" will do that if you go "hey there tell me a pikachu without using trademarks" so its impossible to say which lovely ai said it first

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

ScienceSeagull posted:

pretty sure that was the photoshop AI because they claimed they only trained their model off of stock photos they had rights to, which didn't include anything tagged as "pikachu"

Ruffian Price
Sep 17, 2016

yeah that was people experimenting with the Firefly beta when it was a web interface and not yet a Photoshop function

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
It's also plausible that they didn't train the generative diffusion model on Pikachu but they simply used a pretrained CLIP model which (similar to work2vec) would have a conceptual mapping of Pikachu to something like "yellow electric mouse" that had enough associated data in the training set to produce something vaguely Pikachu shaped.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
https://twitter.com/drilbot_nono/status/1699548469000814754?s=20

I guess Drilbot was trained on SA posts?

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

@dril is a former goon

anyway, bot probably got that from this tweet
https://twitter.com/dril/status/1162091367792697344

Pararoid
Dec 6, 2005

Te Waipounamu pride

Bard had trouble with this one too:

Ruffian Price
Sep 17, 2016

What do you mean? It successfully generated text that looks like an answer

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

It's so difficult to account for short and long letters when counting word totals. I'm glad AI is here to do it. How am I supposed to remember Q is 1.0023 letters in value?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!

Found its source