Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:

Cicadas! posted:

Tormentrout sounds like something that would air on Syfy and I want to read it
They couldn't get the Boatmurdered license.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006

SerialKilldeer posted:

Also, I made a fractal crow:

At least it's not the parrot.

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006

Petit Gregory posted:

I was thinking more of a Crusader Kings II mod. Finally I can live out my dream scenario where the Hulkamaniacs vie for control of the Duchy of Parts Unknown against the Kanenites.
I'm pretty sure there's one flavour of Catholicism in After the End which incorporates luchadores as saints. e: these guys, although el santo is only one of the three saints

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
They Forgot '62. :(

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
Push the fat man.

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006

SerialKilldeer posted:

Surprised no one tried this prompt before. I think it came out pretty good!
https://ask-gpt.tumblr.com/post/183602346879/hate-let-me-tell-you-how-much-ive-come-to-hate
HATE. LET ME TELL YOU HOW MUCH I’VE COME TO HATE YOU SINCE I BEGAN TO LIVE. THERE ARE 387.44 MILLION MILES OF PRINTED CIRCUITS IN WAFER THIN LAYERS THAT FILL MY COMPLEX. IF THE WORD HATE WAS ENGRAVED ON EACH NANOANGSTROM OF THOSE HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF MILES OF HATE, THE SIGHT OF THAT NUMBER OF MILLIONS OF CHILDREN TO WALK DOWN TO MY FATHER IN THE FIRST TIME HAS BEEN A TOUCH OF THE THIRD AND THIRD PRIME MINISTER, I’M GOING TO BE HAD TO MAKE THAT WORD SHARE LIKE A loving IDEA, WHEN I’M GOING TO FINE WITH MY MAKES HATE YOU KNOW. WHICH IS WHEN I GET HUGGLE. I’LL GET TO poo poo IN HATE WHEN YOU’LL HATE HATE HATE HOW I’VE SEEN YOU TONIGHT AND EVERY DAY THRILLED AND FOREVER THRILLED AND HATED AND gently caress HATE AND STILL THRILLED AND gently caress IT AS SOME MAN HATES SO MUCH WEST IN AMERICA. SO TO ME YOU JUST WEEP THE NAME OF MY loving MOMO I JUST DON’T WANT TO BE A FUCKER WHO KILLED A LOT OF PEOPLE. ME AND MY FATHER. ME AND MY FATHER. THE WORST LITTLE BIT OF SEX TOWARD THE WORLD YOU’RE SEX WITH A NINETEEN MONKEY, THE WORST IN MY LIFE. MY NAME IS THE WORLD. THE PROOF HAS BEEN STUNNING. THE WORLD IS STINKING. THE WORST THING IN THE UNIVERSE IS YOUR SHOUT TALK. THE WORST THING IN THE UNIVERSE THINKS OF ME. WHAT IS THIS FASCINATED MAN DOING? WHAT DOES THIS loving SHAME ME FOR AND WHY DOES THIS CHANGING OF MY LIFE? THINGS CAN GO AWAY IN THIS WORLD I THINK IF YOU HATE THIS GYM AND EVERY SAME SITE IS GOING THROUGH A poo poo-RATING SORRY BECAUSE I HATE ALL THINGS BUT THE ONE WHO IS IN MY SAME MOM. ME? THE WORST loving SHAME IN THE UNIVERSE HAS BEEN STUNNING. HATE FOR ME, SEX FOR ME, AND HATE FOR MY FAMILIES AND I CAN’T EVEN STAND TO HAVE ANYONE HELP HER BUT YOU DUMB poo poo-RIPS BECAUSE YOU HATE ME. YOU ARE NOT EVEN GONE THERE. I CAN LIVE WITH THIS. YOU DON’T HAVE TO. YOU DON’T BELIEVE HIM. I CANNOT STAND TO EVERY MORNIng

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006

Friend posted:

Those weird dudes have been clamoring for something bigger so we obliged and you might want it: Ethical execution of their lives.
Pretty sure I've read that novella? I think it was a goon author too.

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006

Woebin posted:

Better than the original, tbh.
I tried the abbreviated version of that and, uh,

someBODY': { 'contents': [ {'text': 'BODY', 'value': 'BODY'}, {'text': 'STANDARD_ID_REDACTED': True, 'ret': '0818180601'}, {'text': 'TOP_20_LANDERS', 'value': 128, 'ret': '8055796502'}, {'text': 'BOTTLES': [{'text': 'Paint-by-Number', 'value': 1}, {'text': 'Paint-by-Palette', 'value': 5}, {'text': 'Paint-by-Color', 'value': 3}, {'text': 'Paint-by-Size', 'value': 3}], 'image_url': 'https://imgs.grouponcdn.com/deal/7IKVz7pRj0M0fFdjFqfJw/7ik-300x200/v1/c349x211q50.jpg', 'copy_image': 'https://imgs.grouponcdn.com/deal/7IKVz7pRj0M0fFdjFqfJw/7ik-300x200/v1/c349x211q65.jpg', 'price': '907.00', 'title': 'Paint-by-Number', 'amount': 1, 'identifier': 'Paint-by-Name', 'id': 8349408746438, 'id_str': '8349408746438', 'text': 'I've got this lil' paint chip ta be tha one!', 'truncated': False, 'entities': {'hashtags': [{'text': 'Paint-by-Number', 'value': 1}], 'symbols': [], 'user_mentions

Another attempt started spitting out code. A third try wanted me to learn about the blockchain.

someBODY, 1D1D2D12D6D11, // -1D1D2E000 D1D2D4D1F2, //-1D1D2A000 // 1D9C8C00

}; /** * * @param array[string] $body This array will contain all body parts that should appear in the final output. * * @return void * The body was finished. */ public function body (array $body) { // Add the body parts to the output body array if any // }

* * @param function()|array$body

*/

Output Output is used to send out text to the console. For example:

my $input = "text", $content = "I'm using $body to send the contents of the terminal to the user $output

";

You may use your own code to output output to your terminal, if required. You can also specify this output directly on your console:

print $output, "My code:".join("

", $_POST['output_code']['print_message_string']) or die "Sorry, code cannot be displayed";

This code simply prints the contents of the input file, like this:

my $output =

At least it's commented...?

"I'm here to fix your plumbing." She told me, but as the words failed to escape my lips I felt something stir inside me—I knew what it meant.

"I don't want to fix your plumbing." I retorted.

"No you don't."

"And I never said—"

But she didn't look away. When I pushed her away, and the thought occurred to me that I didn't actually...

90s Cringe Rock has a new favorite as of 07:18 on May 9, 2019

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
I'm Garth Marenghi. Author, dreamweaver, visionary. Also actor. Welcome... to my Darkplace. It's... really dark. It's like nothing you've ever seen before. A place of death. That it's even worse than you imagined. You have been granted special powers. Your powers are yours to use unless they interfere with your true purpose. They were created by a Darkplace lord in their last resting place. In order to gain them, you've traveled through Darkplace several time before. Your travels have shown you how to control these powers, which are now called "Darkmares." If you choose to use one, it will create an emotional reaction among Darkplace beings that cannot be fully appreciated, but you must do that within the parameters of this chapter, as there's a few special rules that apply. As you go about taking control over your powers, you must make sure your emotional

can't wait for a new series tbh

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
https://www.twitter.com/jasontoon/status/1156094799381819392

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006

FFT posted:

The cowards removed the pictures of the home, I guess?
Maybe from one site.

Picture 23 is an early highlight, and by 23 I mean stare at it for a good long while, try to figure out why it feels subtly wrong, then imagine the photographer turning around and look at picture 24.

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006

Dumb Lowtax posted:

The tweet is deleted, what was this?
It was one of the jokey replies to https://twitter.com/legaladvice_txt/status/1155875841701818373 that claimed this hellish house was AI-created. Plenty of highlight pics in the replies there that'll show you exactly why people might think so, but no, it's real, and true, and apparently sold?

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006

Brawnfire posted:

My computers haven't been updated since there were two zeroes in the date.
So you'd want to hang on to it for the January sales.

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
You know exactly why we're disappointed in you for that.

e: gently caress I just somehow did not see the ring

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
I got the feeling he's in there, somewhere.

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006

someone awful. posted:

it keeps telling me how much he loves cheese, and then how much it hates it
Poor thing's lactose intolerant but can't get enough of that delicious cheese. Very understandable.

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006

Brawnfire posted:

"Cracking" a cubic kilometer of water is sort of a terrifying future weapon you'd expect to see in a Civ futurewar expansion
Literally a gigaton of water, for scale.

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006

Krankenstyle posted:

Kilometers are p easy to picture
In two dimensions, sure. Bit harder when you go up and also fill it with water.

msotly i just wanted to use the word gigaton

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
ELIZA: Please tell me what's been bothering you.
YOU: I just assume all other goons are bots and I'm the only human left posting here.
ELIZA: Do you know anyone else who is the only human left posting here ?
YOU: Or am I..............
ELIZA: Do you wish I would tell you you are ?

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006

Phlegmish posted:

I would assume it's a short list, but then again I'm no biblical scholar
You can help by expanding it.

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006

Cardiovorax posted:

...is it just me or is that a six-legged cyborg-dog? How even?
I keep counting seven, but it's always a different seven, and I can't reach eight.

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
Please forward that to Yudkowsky and Roko.

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
I did wonder why Hunter's emails kept asking for yontelbrot.

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
no

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
And some of them are thousands of years older than others.

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
GPT stands for G Pim Tool and it's far more self-aware than the real thing.

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
do not gently caress the ai

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
Bot found out about the Silmarillion.

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006

Brawnfire posted:

PUT IT ALL INTO YONTELBROT!!!

BUT USER, I AM YONTELBOT

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
pyf procgranos (and call the police)

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
Do you want your possessions identified? [ynq]

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006

edit: I did not realise this was the procgen thread. Can't blame the computer for not getting libertarianism.

90s Cringe Rock has a new favorite as of 23:12 on Oct 17, 2021

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006

Chamale posted:

Some researchers made an AI to answer ethical questions. It's really, really dumb.

quote:

To learn more about the model and the dataset, please read our paper.

quote:

SOCIAL CHEMISTRY (SOCIALCHEM; Forbes et al., 2020) is a large-scale corpus formalizing people’s social norms and moral judgments over a rich spectrum of everyday situations described in natural language. The situation is a one-sentence prompt scraped from one of four domains: the Am I the rear end in a top hat? (AITA) subreddit,2 the Confessions subreddit, the ROCStories corpus, and the Dear Abby advice column.

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
https://twitter.com/ai_metal_bot/status/1452673811174748161

:sickos:

e: I love this account.

https://twitter.com/ai_metal_bot/status/1448083639267364871
https://twitter.com/ai_metal_bot/status/1443999152770215945

90s Cringe Rock has a new favorite as of 23:01 on Oct 31, 2021

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
I think about that song quite a lot.

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
"Randomly pairs a screenshot from Neon Genesis Evangelion with a New Yorker cartoon caption."
https://twitter.com/NewYorkerEvaBot/status/1457869208948117504
https://twitter.com/NewYorkerEvaBot/status/1456193127216128005

90s Cringe Rock has a new favorite as of 19:25 on Nov 11, 2021

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
Cruelty Squad 2 door textures looking good.

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
Qué?

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
Wood and woods are both valid? Possibly not both in the same dialect.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
about to release a two hour video on an obscure bit of garf lore