Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
A tangled skein of bad opinions, the hottest takes, and the the world's most misinformed nonsense. Do not engage with me, it's useless, and better yet, put me on ignore.

The Russian DALL-E gave me this for "something awful"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
A tangled skein of bad opinions, the hottest takes, and the the world's most misinformed nonsense. Do not engage with me, it's useless, and better yet, put me on ignore.
> Write a sonnet in iambic pentameter about how much Sonic the Hedgehog loves chili dogs

Sonic the Hedgehog loves chili dogs so much
His passion for them knows no bounds or such
He'll eat them for breakfast, lunch, and dinner too
He craves their spicy flavor, through and through

His love for chili dogs is quite intense
He'll search the world to find the perfect condiment
He'll gobble them up with such great delight
No other food can give him such delight

Sonic's love for chili dogs is unmatched
No other food can make him feel so attached
He'll gladly run a mile or two or three
For just one bite of his beloved chili dog, you see

So here's to Sonic, and his love so true
For chili dogs, he'll always come back to

Doesn't quite scan but holy smokes

e: I guess I can just post the text

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
I can't stop watching this stupid Seinfeld thing. It's been thirty loving minutes.

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
"...And Nobody Is Sure Why!" is a kind of headline that should have gone away ten years ago.

credburn
Jun 22, 2016

feedmyleg posted:

Do any of these audio synthesis companies offer a giant text box where I can just paste a short story and have it basically be an audio book? Ideally for free. I want to read a bunch of short stories while I work that don't have audiobook versions.

e: ah hell, I'll just sign up for a bunch of Eleven Labs accounts using temporary email addresses.

e2: holy poo poo after a quick try this is astounding. Gonna go for the $22/mo tier so I can just gently caress around with it as much as I want. I'm gonna clone Philip K. Dick's voice and listen to his robot ghost read all of his short stories to me.

Most pdf readers will do it audibly, though not in a cool voice.

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
Yeah ChatGPT is a series of making my jaw drop with how intuitive it is, followed by disillusionment as it sort of recycles the same thing over and over.

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
I think the first person to start publishing the first 100% AI-produced literature or poetry or opinion publication will immediately sell it to Google for millions.

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
I recognize Chapelle and that's it. I'm Out Of Touch.

I was just thinking that while I appreciate voice acting, when it comes to RPGs I would rather have an extensive and broadly branching dialogue of text than 2-4 voiced dialogue routes. With AI replacing fuckin everything now, I guess that won't be an issue. You won't have to pay voice actors; get an AI to do all the -- you won't even need to record the lines! The engine will render the voice in real-time!

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
I am a cashier. I'm only slightly more useful than a fully automated self-checkout machine.

credburn
Jun 22, 2016

RatHat posted:

Unlimited Seinfeld is back but I guess they were worried about being sued because the characters, apartment, and building were changed to be nothing like Seinfeld.

Well... but that was... without the Seinfeld connection it's just Weird AI Nonsense.

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
I wonder if Chat GPT-4 can interpret Magic Eye pictures

credburn
Jun 22, 2016

"Found a prompt..."

What does this mean? What prompt? Is it a secret?

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
I'm concerned about my course of study (Data Analysis)

Not only can an AI do my job, I feel like everything I'm studying will be less about doing what I've learned and just knowing how to work with an AI that does it.

This is what my job will be:

Redburn! Write me a report that will analyze gun sales between such and such date in this state so we know whether or not to invest! Get it to me by Friday!

And I will turn to ChatGPT and say "Listen here you series of tubes, write me a report that will analyze gun sales between such and such date in this state so we know whether or not to invest! Get it to me by right loving now!"

Cut to me playing League of Legends and yelling at eleven year-olds on my mic for five days straight

credburn
Jun 22, 2016

Carthag Tuek posted:

MFace is off. Looks like niles face on frasierskull

Yeah dude brothers look similar

e:

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
new thread title

credburn
Jun 22, 2016

zetamind2000 posted:

This was the pitch for the infinite seinfeld twitch channel, the guys that ran it thought they would be the next netflix

It had me pretty transfixed until they changed it.

AI Seinfeld was one of those Moments. That time the Internet showed me something new again.

credburn
Jun 22, 2016

They're so young :(

\/\/ what happened to the steamed hams ai thing? It now has motion blur and everything kind of somehow looks worse but not in a good way? \/\/

credburn has a new favorite as of 13:25 on Jun 30, 2023

credburn
Jun 22, 2016

Carthag Tuek posted:

lol looks like he rolled around in some garbage and is standing by a dumpster in an alley

haha he looks properly ashamed of himself, too.

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
None of my friends have this feature but I do :cool:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

credburn
Jun 22, 2016

Reive posted:

This is my favorite dumb thing rn, lorem ipsum power metal.
https://files.catbox.moe/ytldv0.mp4

:rock: LOREM :rock: IPSUM :rock: