Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ein cooler Typ

by FactsAreUseless
Marine Corps Boot Camp, MCRD San Diego, early in 1980. I’m a young stud of 19 back then. Lean and mean. Yes, truly a legend in my own mind. We’re in a classroom, all four platoons in the series, so that’s about 240 recruits. Plus our drill instructors.

The class instructors like to begin with a joke or a story, so the instructor asks us, “Good morning, privates. I’m curious, who here is a virgin?”

Suddenly my right arm, disconnected from my brain and all on its own, thinking it knows what it’s doing, starts rising into the air. I look up and sure enough, that loving right arm of mine is up in the air. Why the hell did it do that?!?!

I look around the entire room, and there’s only one arm up in the air. Mine.

poo poo.

Oh well, too late, it’s up there. I hold it up, high and proud. The instructor, fully expecting nobody to raise his arm, couldn’t believe it and he lost his momentum — he couldn’t deliver his next line.

Pretty embarrassing. Oh well!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cda

by Hand Knit
Here's my story. The year is 1982. I'm a drill instructor. 27 years old. But I've never been laid. Looking out over a new class of fresh-faced recruits, I think to myself "they all look so young. They're not ready to die. And many of them probably haven't hosed. Perhaps we can bond over not loving."

I clear my throat: “Good morning, privates. I’m curious, who here is a virgin?”

Only one kid raises his hand.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Koishi Komeiji

W-were the other soldiers mean to you after that? :ohdear:

Koishi Komeiji

Cause now I'm picturing a Full Metal Jacket scenario except it's a goon

Private Joker: Are those... Mountain Dews?
Private Gomer Pyle: Seven-six-two liters. Full code red.

Macnult

cda posted:

Here's my story. The year is 1982. I'm a drill instructor. 27 years old. But I've never been laid. Looking out over a new class of fresh-faced recruits, I think to myself "they all look so young. They're not ready to die. And many of them probably haven't hosed. Perhaps we can bond over not loving."

I clear my throat: “Good morning, privates. I’m curious, who here is a virgin?”

Only one kid raises his hand.

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion

:eyepop:

little munchkin
back in the early 80's, a friend bet me that I couldn't gently caress an entire boot camp platoon in one day.

Long story short, when the clock struck midnight I had hosed 239 awkward pimply faced cadets and was 200$ poorer.

----------------

Manifisto

little munchkin posted:

back in the early 80's, a friend bet me that I couldn't gently caress an entire boot camp platoon in one day.

Long story short, when the clock struck midnight I had hosed 239 awkward pimply faced cadets and was 200$ poorer.

lol

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion

little munchkin posted:

:eyepop::eyepop::eyepop:

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
I had a dream one time where I was a Marine boot camp recruit's right arm in the year 1980. I.. I can't talk about it.

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

alnilam

little munchkin posted:

alnilam

Splatmaster posted:

I had a dream one time where I was a Marine boot camp recruit's right arm in the year 1980. I.. I can't talk about it.

lol

cda

by Hand Knit

Splatmaster posted:

----------------

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack

little munchkin posted:

Nice.

----------------

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN

Splatmaster posted:

Bob? It's me, Mike!

Munchables

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

Bacon Taco posted:

Bob? It's me, Mike!

OH SHOT TBEN WGKO WAS I?

Duckbox

I spent most of the 80s posing as drill instructors and sneaking onto military bases to satisfy my virgin humiliation fetish.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randaconda

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Ein cooler Typ posted:

Marine Corps Boot Camp, MCRD San Diego, early in 1980. I’m a young stud of 19 back then. Lean and mean. Yes, truly a legend in my own mind. We’re in a classroom, all four platoons in the series, so that’s about 240 recruits. Plus our drill instructors.

The class instructors like to begin with a joke or a story, so the instructor asks us, “Good morning, privates. I’m curious, who here is a virgin?”

Suddenly my right arm, disconnected from my brain and all on its own, thinking it knows what it’s doing, starts rising into the air. I look up and sure enough, that loving right arm of mine is up in the air. Why the hell did it do that?!?!

I look around the entire room, and there’s only one arm up in the air. Mine.

poo poo.

Oh well, too late, it’s up there. I hold it up, high and proud. The instructor, fully expecting nobody to raise his arm, couldn’t believe it and he lost his momentum — he couldn’t deliver his next line.

Pretty embarrassing. Oh well!

:randpop:

----------------

• Locked thread