Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

gently caress LIFE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

good loving GOD I hate Kansas City

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

In the last two seasons, KC has knocked out our best WR, TE, and RB.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

No Butt Stuff posted:

Keenan Allen tore his own bitch-rear end ACL.

On your lovely field

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Philip Rivers, Joey Bosa, Casey Hayward, and Keenan Allen all made the pro bowl.

Yay

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

How on earth did the Packers let Casey Hayward go

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

mastershakeman posted:

How rare is it to have two pro bowl RBs on the same team (saints)?

I don't think it's happened since Led Zeppelin was in the current hits section

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Joe Thomas showing early signs of CTE

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

3 DONG HORSE posted:

I would rather witness the botched snap and the trophy flying away from Peyton's grasp a million times that lose even once to Eli

Never losing to Eli is nice and I recommend it

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

SHOAH NUFF posted:

Rivers is 100% the better QB, there's no question at all. Besides poor mobility and an inability to extend plays, Rivers is a complete QB who can the do the rest at an elite level. Smith struggles at a lot of stuff.

But if we compare their 2017 seasons, it's not crazy to think Smith has played a lot better:

Rivers statline:
3838 Yards - 62.2% Completed - 24/10 TD/INT - 2.0% INT PCT - 7.6 AY/A - 93.8 QB Rating

Smith statline:
3738 Yards - 67.8% Completed - 25/5 TD/INT - 1.1% INT PCT - 8.6 AY/A - 105.4 QB Rating

Smith's statline is certainly a lot better than Rivers, while Rivers has thrown for 100 more yards Smith has a full extra yard of AY/A, which is pretty neat because its Alex Smith we are talking about. Smith has had 2 BRUTAL games (the Buffalo and Giants games were two of his worst as a Chief, and are probably up there in his career worst games) but the rest of the season he has been really good. I was calling for Mahomes to start after watching those 2 games, and I feel a little foolish about it now.

I do think a lot of Smith's season has to do with Hill and Kelce developing into really elite, blue-chip pass catchers

Voting was also done while the Chargers were on a year and Rivers was the reason why

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Please don't be a piece of poo poo, LdT

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Cavauro posted:

Love your qb unconditionally in my opinion

Done

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

I wish I could be this mad about an 11-3 team

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

a neat cape posted:

Here is your easy cheat sheet on what needs to happen for the Chagers to make the playoffs!

Week 16:

Ravens over Colts :neckbeard:
Rams over Titans
Patriots over Bills
Chargers over Jets

Week 17:

Ravens over Bengals
Jaguars over Titans
Chargers over Raiders
Dolphins over Bills IF the Bills beat the Patriots in week 16, if not, this game is irrelevant

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

I've seen this movie before

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

whypick1 posted:

Well, looks like that question has been answered: no night game next week.

https://twitter.com/NFLfootballinfo/status/945144091326722049

If Pittsburgh loses and Philly wins tomorrow, the early slate of games will mean absolutely nothing besides draft order.

So all three games of importance to the Chargers playoff chances start at the same time.

That's good. And stressful.

• Locked thread