Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Re: Jaydon Mickens sleeping in his car for a few weeks as a PS member: He said he was leery of damaging his credit and/or wasting a ton of money if he signed a lease on an apt and then got cut the next day. He knew how volatile being on the Practice Squad can be and signing something abnormal like a one month lease can be appallingly expensive.

Not saying I would not have tried to do something better than sleeping in my car, but I can understand why he didnt immediately go sign a year lease on an apt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

DariusLikewise posted:

Hey guys

Rams are good
Hey so are the Jaguars! But the Rams beat the Jaguars :(

Joey Freshwater posted:

There are hotels that you can rent out for a week at a time for pretty cheap, sleeping in a car wasn’t his only option.
Agreed.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

piss tape israel posted:

I wanna visit his food truck irl

I was in Vegas over the weekend and thought about betting on the Jags to win it all but I cheaped out :saddowns:
You will regret this!

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Mega64 posted:

Quick Reads. Rookie RBs are good, especially Kamara.

Also #1 :eyepop:

Also also :lol: at this stat:
ahaha and Bortles is up for the Fedex Air player of the week, go vote for him TFF, I have to see this happen: http://www.nfl.com/voting/players-air-and-ground/2017/REG/15

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

My god, I can only get so erect.

It is never going to last so I am just enjoying it while I can. I seriously hope he wins the Fedex Air player of the week because the takes will be so great.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

Luke versus the First Order in Last Jedi
:xd: This was my first thought.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

purkey posted:

I’m pretty disappointed that Telvin Smith didn’t make it :/
I think it is absolutely ridiculous that he didn't make it.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Kawalimus posted:

Maybe a review system would be sped up. For instance youd have a ref not on the field. And that ref gets every play. Hes treated like a field ref but hes not there. And he talks directly to the other refs through a mic. So they keep the game moving and that ref deals with the controversial calls through video so the field refs dont need to bother with that and can focus on moving the game along.
I've been advocating for this for years but the NFL is apparently too loving stupid to think it up on their own. Or they will have a bullshit excuse like "the fans and players dont want someone they cannot see making calls in their game". Its absurd that the commentators calling the game get to see the play in highdef slomo, call in a retired official to get their opinion, and send the audience to commercial before the on-field ref even gets to see the drat replay on a loving ipad that some shlub runs out to him on the field. There is no reason not to have a ref watching even the drat telecast who can radio in to the guys on the field.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Blake Bortles

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Joey Freshwater posted:

Chance Poore, K

https://247sports.com/player/chance-poore-46038332

idk what we're doing here I just wanted to share the best kicker name ever.
Thats an odd way to spell "Chris Blewitt":confused:

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Joey Freshwater posted:

On stat sheets his name will read Poore, Chance. It doesn't get better than that
We'll call it a draw.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

News: Blake Bortles threw for 326 yards and three touchdowns against the Texans last Sunday. He is the highest rated QB in the month of December. Jadaveon Clowney called Blake Bortles "Trash" after the game. Blake, when question about it by the media, responded with "If how we're playing and how I'm playing, if that's trash, then I'm fine with being trash".

Views: :allears: http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/21838351/jacksonville-jaguars-fans-shipping-trash-cans-houston-texans-de-jadeveon-clowney
edit: tldr: Jaguars fans are buying trash cans on amazon and having them delivered to the Texans, addressed to Clowney.

AAAAA! Real Muenster fucked around with this message at 20:02 on Dec 21, 2017

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

GonadTheBallbarian posted:

eyewitnesses say a man offering a wafer thin mint was apprehended at the scene
This should have gotten more love three pages ago.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

LETS GO BILLS AND TITANS WOOOOOOOOO

GonadTheBallbarian posted:

Hey, at least one person hot a giggle from it :shobon:
:c00l::respek::randstare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Spoeank posted:

N: james garoppolo

V: i thought the jags d was good
I don't have the time to dig up my posts saying I was worried about one James Garoppolo and his HC Kyle Shanahan.

• Locked thread