Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
I'm pretty sure those two jags practice squad guys could have pooled their $6500/week each to get a 2 br apartment. I mean I'm no economist but it seems plausible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

Luke versus the First Order in Last Jedi

Tom Brady looks over at the opposing sideline, See ya around, kid

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Bill Dungsroman posted:

N: Jimmy G

V: Bitch

:yeah:

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

I'd feel bad about the StL fans but I know how big the bfib overlap is so fuckem

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Kyle Juszczyk, he of the biggest fullback contract, is a pro bowler.

Lynch Knew.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Reminder that the head guy at barstool cried because the patriots lost week one lmao

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

What the goddamn hell
https://twitter.com/Joe_Fann/status/943564874876989440

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Amy Pole Her posted:

PEYTON NEW CEO

🎶 Entire meetings in jingle 🎶

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Just turn nfl network over to the podcast crews

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Hue goin 0-17 this year

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

N: james garoppolo

V: i thought the jags d was good

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

49ers's is back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (wolf Howl)

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Jimmy G beating the Jags clinched the Pats a bye.

BB knew.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Silly Burrito posted:

I believe you meant the NFC South, which might end up with 1/2 of the teams playing in the NFC playoffs.

# of jimmy Gs in the NFCS: zero

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Eric the Mauve posted:

The 49ers have plenty of cap space to franchise Jimmy G if they need to, right?

They'll still have over 90 MM if they franchise him

Edit: they have so much more than the #3 team they stay in second behind Cleveland even if they tag Handsome James lmao

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Nice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

https://twitter.com/jstaley74/status/945515770074640384

• Locked thread