Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WarpDogs
May 1, 2009

I'm just a normal, functioning member of the human race, and there's no way anyone can prove otherwise.

Blattdorf posted:

If you have a clogged wishlist, go through it one-by-one. If you're not going to buy it and play it now, remove it. If you've added the game back in 2016, buy it now or remove it. Start the year fresh with a clear wishlist.

I dunno. Steam is such a mess these days that it feels like wishlists are the only to manage any of it

I basically wishlist anything that looks remotely interesting and use it as an alternate storefront

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WarpDogs
May 1, 2009

I'm just a normal, functioning member of the human race, and there's no way anyone can prove otherwise.

Hopper posted:

Valve killed sales with their refund policy

People keep saying that, but I don't think it's true

There's nothing stopping them from handling refunds differently for discounted items just like every other retailer does. They could even just do a blanket "No Refunds for Flash Sales" if they didn't want to fiddle with it

Valve is so profit obsessed that I'm sure the removal of Flash Sales was because they weren't as profitable as their current model. It seems counter-intuitive to me, but then again I still buy things every Steam sale, so, :shrug:

• Locked thread