Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sordas Volantyr
Jan 11, 2015

Now, everybody, walk like a Jekhar.

(God, these running animations are terrible.)

Raxivace posted:

Wait is this the first non-OG SRW without Kouji in the cast?

Yep. No Getter Robo or UC Gundam either means this game is the closest we've ever gotten to not having any of the three pillars in a SRW. SKL means we barely avoid that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sordas Volantyr
Jan 11, 2015

Ardeem posted:

A singing AI in a giant robot. This isn't going to make the Macross crew panic AT ALL! :getin:

Granted, we thought the same about the Gundam-Humans and Setsuna, and so far he's barely acknowledged their existence.

Sordas Volantyr
Jan 11, 2015

Fei-Yen and Cao Cao.

A shame that this isn't like L, so I can't fulfill my dreams of Super Not-A-Robot Wars this time.

Sordas Volantyr
Jan 11, 2015

Brunom1 posted:

Alright, LP's over. I can't work in this sort of environment.

As we speak, I'm flying over to the US to nuke the SA servers into oblivion. We'll see how funny you're feeling then!

But in all seriousness, I agree wholeheartedly that these jokers need to stop clowning around with puns. Surely, these bozos will realize they're making buffoons of themselves soon enough.

Couldn't find anywhere to slot in jester and harlequin. Forgive me, Sith Empress Izumi!

Sordas Volantyr
Jan 11, 2015

Lu Bu for maximum TAMASHIIII
Cao Cao because Sun Quan looks ridiculous in Dynasty Warriors 8 and Liu Bei stole Lu Xun's swords so gently caress him.
Fafner Mark Destiny because any time SRW can do SEED stuff better than SEED's actual writer is a good time in my book.

Sordas Volantyr
Jan 11, 2015

thetruegentleman posted:

I think Hazard finally broke Brunom, guys.

I interpret it as Brunom realizing that he may have to do another SRW that has Nadesico at some point. Like, not the next one, just at any point.

Sordas Volantyr
Jan 11, 2015

Brunom1 posted:

Edit: here we go, Sima Yi later became a villain in the mangas.

I mean, of course he does! The whole thing the Sima clan does in RotTK is form the Jin kingdom by stealing Wei out from under the Cao family!

Sordas Volantyr
Jan 11, 2015

Say, I just thought of something! This is a 3DS game, yeah? Does it actually have 3D on the actual hardware, or is this one of those sad 3DS games that didn't even try to do that?

Sordas Volantyr
Jan 11, 2015

Nah, stuff like Seabook helping smash the fash because he's really jonesing for pizza won't be a part of the DLC for a good long while.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sordas Volantyr
Jan 11, 2015

If you were forced to pick between a comprehensive Alpha playthrough (i.e. showing all of the eleventy bajillion tiny dialogue changes, and all of the personalities, on top of the usual play every stage and show every secret stuff), or just your standard LP method for Impact, which one would you rather go for?