Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
post a pic of the first congressperson u :thunk: of when u read the thread title, ideally a pic (names help too but :justpost: ) that serves as irrefutable proof of peckerwood-hood

i kno, i kno...Crazy - so many to choose from!

My nomination:

^ inspiration for this thread and the definitive congressional peckwood. grown in a koch labratory with a brain replaced by glass...it's Tom Cotton of Arkansas! very well done sir i hope if u are made CIA director the british secretly refer to u as James Dong because my sir u certainly are a bellend

Congrats on ur sole positive contribution to humanity rear end in a top hat...Tom Cotton, peckerwood! take a bow!!

roll em

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
He's not the worst but Duncan Hunter is by far the biggest chode.

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

Doctor Larry Buschon (Indiana's 8th) is a loving shitfuck who votes against medicare and all that poo poo because ???? and I hope he gets hit by a train (but doesn't die :angel:)

edit: he also doesn't believe in climate change and calls it a scam while voting to give himself a pay raise

Peanut President has issued a correction as of 06:03 on Dec 20, 2017

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

its ted cruz

Eela6
May 25, 2007
Shredded Hen

Bip Roberts posted:

He's not the worst but Duncan Hunter is by far the biggest chode.

Duncan Hunter is, amazingly, the second worst San Diego representative. #1 is Darrel Issa,, who spends taxpayer money like water on personal bullshit despite being the most personally wealthy man in ongress.

Duncan Hunter is pretty bad though.

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
it's all of them, op

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
This is Chris Collins.

He represents the red suburbs outside of Buffalo and the desperately poor rural areas nearby. He's under investigation for corruption still, I think, but that's not why he's the most peckerwood.

See, he's an incredibly fragile rear end in a top hat who doesn't even pretend to serve his constituency. He never does Town Halls, and when one of his colleagues got his dick shot off he took the time to complain about a protest people around here did of putting post it notes on his office. Cause, you know, he never does any meetings. He said those protests made him buy a pistol to carry, and he bought a billboard to put up on the intersection near one of our barely hanging on malls that said THANK YOU CHRIS COLLINS

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Grondoth posted:

This is Chris Collins.

He represents the red suburbs outside of Buffalo and the desperately poor rural areas nearby. He's under investigation for corruption still, I think, but that's not why he's the most peckerwood.

See, he's an incredibly fragile rear end in a top hat who doesn't even pretend to serve his constituency. He never does Town Halls, and when one of his colleagues got his dick shot off he took the time to complain about a protest people around here did of putting post it notes on his office. Cause, you know, he never does any meetings. He said those protests made him buy a pistol to carry, and he bought a billboard to put up on the intersection near one of our barely hanging on malls that said THANK YOU CHRIS COLLINS

Every time I feel bad about living in Cuse I remember buffalo is real and I feel better

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Mayor Dave posted:

it's all of them, op

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

It's my cowardly congressman Leonard Lance op

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Lawman 0 posted:

It's my cowardly congressman Leonard Lance op

no pic needed there that name says it all

sounds like a total knob

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Mariana Horchata posted:

no pic needed there that name says it all

sounds like a total knob

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Paul Ryan, the biggest/most successful terrorist of the 21st century, and also proof that dweebs can be terrorists too

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Hilario Baldness
Feb 10, 2005

:buddy:

Grimey Drawer
Paul Ryan.

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

the clowns in congress

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!
my congressman natch

this fukker went to my school even :smith:

just look at this absolute turd

go to hell patrack machanry!!

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

no he the biggest cuck

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

whichever one is the biggest rapist. rohrabacher? i think

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

Every time I feel bad about living in Cuse I remember buffalo is real and I feel better

Buffalo's got Higgins, who's alright. I remember him being a help for lake and stream health and wetlands preservation. The areas around Buffalo used to have Higgins too, but then it got redistricted.

So now we have Collins and he's a garbage elemental. Dude wrote a smug letter to the editor in the local paper about how good the tax bill is, even though the Henrys he represents are actually gonna get their taxes raised.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Grondoth posted:

...the Henrys he represents are actually gonna get their taxes raised.
and i'm sure whatever challenger he faces is gonna frame it as raising the deficit, instead of saying "this guy raised your loving taxes"

can Marsha Blackburn be a peckerwood? all i know about her is that she's consistently awful. virginia foxx, the wicked witch of the smokies, is awful too

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
well howdily doodily

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Pat Toomey, a candy-rear end jabroni who has completely cut himself off from his constituents by unplugging all of his phone lines and never setting foot in any of his PA offices. He is probably out of politics after his term is up in 2022 but I've never seen anyone mail it in as hard as he is.

Also I was walking around my neighborhood on Ash Wednesday and I saw a sign in front of someone's apartment with an Ash Wednesday-themed callout on Toomey, of all things. I'm trying to remember where I saved that picture...

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

C-Euro posted:

Pat Toomey, a candy-rear end jabroni who has completely cut himself off from his constituents by unplugging all of his phone lines and never setting foot in any of his PA offices. He is probably out of politics after his term is up in 2022 but I've never seen anyone mail it in as hard as he is.
a guy who spent his entire career talking about how raising taxes is evil voted to raise taxes on 30 million+ americans. sounds pretty drat peckerwoodish to me

ferroque
Oct 27, 2007

richard neal, massachusetts 1st congressional district

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Mariana Horchata posted:

post a pic of the first congressperson u :thunk: of when u read the thread title, ideally a pic (names help too but :justpost: ) that serves as irrefutable proof of peckerwood-hood

i kno, i kno...Crazy - so many to choose from!

My nomination:

^ inspiration for this thread and the definitive congressional peckwood. grown in a koch labratory with a brain replaced by glass...it's Tom Cotton of Arkansas! very well done sir i hope if u are made CIA director the british secretly refer to u as James Dong because my sir u certainly are a bellend

Congrats on ur sole positive contribution to humanity rear end in a top hat...Tom Cotton, peckerwood! take a bow!!

roll em

beaten in the op

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

Warner

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

I was going to say northern suburbs Congressman Randy Hultgren

but then...

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

C-Euro posted:

Also I was walking around my neighborhood on Ash Wednesday and I saw a sign in front of someone's apartment with an Ash Wednesday-themed callout on Toomey, of all things. I'm trying to remember where I saved that picture...

He's extremely bad

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
corrupt, regressive anti-gay carpetbagger tom mclintock, represents northern california's rural mountain counties despite living in a large sacramento suburb outside of his district. has made destroying healthcare his raison d'etre

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

Lawman 0 posted:

He's extremely bad

mind-bogglingly bad. the worst senator from pennsylvania, even including all the state senators*, with a weird mutant forehead to boot

*i dont know how bad they all are, but as a resident of the great keystone state, it is my experience that all pennsylvania politicians are grotesque caricatures of humanity, save fpr mayor nutter (pbuh)

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Trick question - they all are.

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

Horseshoe theory posted:

Trick question - they all are.

I don't know, this Al Franken guy seems p good.

Solkanar512
Dec 28, 2006

by the sex ghost
no one mentioned trey “benjamin ghazi” gowdy yet?

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

I don't even know who this is and he wins by a mile.

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Solkanar512 posted:

no one mentioned trey “benjamin ghazi” gowdy yet?

We need to find a forums poster who lives there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

rep blake farenthold, odious mound of corrupt dog poo poo crudely molded into human form, who recently announced he would not run for re-election due to being outed as a rapey creep

• Locked thread