Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ninurta
Sep 19, 2007
What the HELL? That's my cutting board.

Sham bam bamina! posted:

Page 46 posted:
Shrieks of pain flow from the murky confusion someplace out of Gideon's eyesight, which reinforces his resolve. But there is not much he can do as the soldiers are floundering on top of one another. Gideon lays hands to his sword and repeatedly strikes a fallen Angel, until it's a bludgeoned mess. Gideon cannot see a thing through the smoke, he coughs relentlessly as tears stream from his eyes. Dark Angel after dark Angel wields death in the face of Gideon, only to be cut down by his gleaming sword. However, the numbers of the enemy are just too great ... the Royal Army is quickly run over by a chaotic stampede the likes of which none of them had ever seen before.

So many contradictions in this...paragraph? However, it did make me think of those Frank Franzetta poster's of Conan standing on a giant pile of his enemies with smoke in the background as he looks on in triumph.

However, this book is not deserving of such a poster.

This book gets Groo.

Thank you for taking the effort to read this Sham bam bamina!. I'm interested to see just how far down the crazy track this book goes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ninurta
Sep 19, 2007
What the HELL? That's my cutting board.

Sith Lords, Archangels, Terminators Slayers and now Lucifer Cobra Commander.

I can't wait to see where this book goes next.

• Locked thread