Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer
I am positively mesmerized. Please do go on. :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer

quote:

back room deals, done in the shadow of lies cancer

quote:

shadow of lies cancer
Quality username material there.

Please tell me this goes on to the modern times and aliens are in fact fallen angels.

e: Also, isn't "Imperialist resistance" a particularly stupid oxymoron?

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer
For all the respect he seems to have for paleontology and the ~magnificent~ dinosaurs, he does mention some species that weren't around during the Jurassic in his Jurassic neighborhood.
Also, I can't help thinking that "mammoth dinosaurs" would actually be comparatively small to some those he mentioned...

anilEhilated fucked around with this message at 16:28 on Dec 23, 2017

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer

quote:

The inner depth of the temple houses the Chamber of Darkness, this stygian black metallic room is where the Divine Masters sit. Encircling the table is the Octagon Altar of Wickedness, and sitting around the table are the Fallen Masters: Ra, Apollo, Jupiter, Dark Siege, Baal, Zeus, Incubus, Balberith, known as the bear, and the most vile and feared Angel other than Satan himself, the Angel of Death, Abaddon the Destroyer.

...Who?
I also probably find it more amusing than I should that Jupiter is a bad guy while Mars and Neptune are loyal angels. Guy can't even decide his stance on pagan religions.

e: Did he just throw in motherfucking Terminator?

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer
I've gotta say, if the guy considers speed metal the most satanic music, someone really ought to broaden his horizons.
Also God's power apparently manifests as nukes. Who knew?

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer
Wouldn't go that far, the AT-AD seems to be another Star Wars reference that he didn't think through. I do admit I have a pretty hard time imagining what the spikes are supposed to be for, though.

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer
Mind you, the best reason for including the exact measurements of the Temple would be realizing how many man/hours the scholars of the future are going to waste trying to reconstruct the thing.

Also God sucks at poetry.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer
He'd be halfway to competent Star Wars fanfiction.

• Locked thread