Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
australiar
Dec 21, 2017

by Smythe
this rules, please post it all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

australiar
Dec 21, 2017

by Smythe

Sham bam bamina! posted:

Welp, Firefox crashed and took my FINISHED post with it.

No update tonight. I have enough residual energy, focus, and memory of what I just wrote that I'm starting over. There will be an update.
you are a hero

australiar
Dec 21, 2017

by Smythe
i desperately want to meet this author irl, he sounds like a bundle of deranged joy

australiar
Dec 21, 2017

by Smythe
i don't care what any of you people say, this is powerful stuff and the man is a visionary

australiar
Dec 21, 2017

by Smythe
a blue fire burns inside this man

australiar
Dec 21, 2017

by Smythe

quote:

The Torah is truly a Journey of Secrets ... we know very little. What we have concluded thus far is the Scroll is alive ... it's a template that contains the entire DNA encoding of history, and life in the universe from its inception to its conclusion as a conscious system. The wisdom contained therein is the foundation of all including the ancient mysteries. The Scroll is a conduit between this world and the unseen realms in which we traverse. Faith is delivered via the ikonos, which are floating rods of etheric plasma that move in a wave form through the dimensions and deliver the Alpha and Omega codes to the humanoids ... we can not truly fathom this, it's beyond our comprehension.
where has this book been all my life

australiar
Dec 21, 2017

by Smythe
i really appreciate the hard work you're putting into this and i wish i could say something less basic than "this is amazing" but it's really all i can say lmao

australiar
Dec 21, 2017

by Smythe
imo robinson has legit writing talent that could probably be nurtured into something great, but the nurturer would have to be supernaturally patient and not prone to nervousness or fatigue. hopefully one of these days he'll be visited by an angel (again) and next thing you know he'll be the king david of the 21st century

australiar
Dec 21, 2017

by Smythe

Darth Walrus posted:

It was a fusion of mythology and simple history (because the distinction wasn’t strictly drawn back then). You see that kind of exactitude in a bunch of history books.

Also, sometimes, the numbers had spiritual/poetic significance, because Judaism was pretty big on that.
the numbers are real, the significance is underlined by their inclusion in the book, so we know they mean something but it's left up to us to guess what it is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

australiar
Dec 21, 2017

by Smythe
i want to make an illuminated manuscript with this guy

• Locked thread