Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Making this to free up discussion from the other murder thread: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3844054

Deer loving suck. There is literally no reason to have deer other than to eat them.

Just look at them.

They are disgusting, tick-infested pieces of poo poo and a bullet to the heart is too clean a death for those walking piles of genetic failure. They are like a horse on meth, all jittery and skittish all the loving time causing billions of dollars in damage to cars and farmland http://www.deeralliance.com/node/35
Deer also destroy forests and crowd out native species to permit more invasive and destructive species in; so dumb they will eat themselves out of homes and then die in agony over winter starvation with the forests unsalvagable.

They're disgusting and repulsive and they make sounds like the souls of aborted babies in hell make when they gasp for air as they rise up from a lake of boiling blood.

Did you know that Lyme disease, a disease commonly carried by ticks that are commonly found on deer, got it's name from the town of Lyme, Connecticut?

This entire website is a pro-read on why deer are loving garbage. Here's one breaking down the correlation that with more deer=more ticks=more Lyme disease: http://www.deeralliance.com/node/10

And here's another beaking down why deer suck in general: http://www.deeralliance.com/node/5

quote:

Unmanaged deer herds have the potential to double in size every 2 years*
There is no effective birth control for free-ranging deer+
High deer populations lead to high Lyme disease rates*
Fairfield County has the highest number of new cases of Lyme per year in CT*
Connecticut has the highest rate of Lyme disease in the US*
There were over 4000 deer-vehicle accidents/ day in the US in 2007
Woodlands can only support 10 to 15 deer per square mile without suffering damage+
Deer are causing loss of native bird and plant species due to overbrowsing+
Local Fairfield County towns have up to 69 with some pockets of over 100 deer per square mile †
At less than 10 deer per square mile Lyme ticks have difficulty breeding and virtually disappear* #
Deer reduction could dramatically reduce Lyme disease within 5 years in a typical town
Deer reduction virtually eliminated Lyme disease from several New England communities already^

And did you know that there are so many loving deer crammed there, there is now a deer-based ebola virus trying to kill them?
http://www.courant.com/politics/hc-news-deer-disease-spotted-20171025-story.html

quote:

The virus may reduce Connecticut’s very large deer population. Some areas in Connecticut are believed to have more than 40 deer per square mile, although some hunters are skeptical of such estimates.

Although two other versions of the virus have been known for decades in some states in the southern U.S., the EHDV-6 subtype was first identified in 2006 in Indiana and Illinois. The virus has since spread throughout the Midwest and has been reported in the east from Florida through North Carolina and Maryland.

I am not saying this lightly: kill all the deer and eat their flesh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice
Will do, OP!

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004
i almost hit a deer once, luckily i slammed on the brakes. it proceeded to stand in front of my car snorting so I revved the engine and it ran off.

Deer are pussies!

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord
They need deer condoms

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

That Robot posted:

They need deer condoms

Those exist. They're called bullets, arrows, and wolves :clint:

Im Ready for DEATH posted:

I killed 2 deer just last week

Shot the mama doe and her 3 babies behind her were like WTF just happened. So I ejected the shell and loaded another and killed one of her babies. The other 2 retards figured out that they should run away at this point and skedaddled.

Even in the liberal rear end state of NY, here on long island you can basically kill as many antlerless deer as you want. There's so many that it actually saves them the pain of starving to death once they strip all the vegetation bare.

May your harvests be numerous, and theirs scarce :patriot:

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

I killed 2 deer just last week

Shot the mama doe and her 3 babies behind her were like WTF just happened. So I ejected the shell and loaded another and killed one of her babies. The other 2 retards figured out that they should run away at this point and skedaddled.

Even in the liberal rear end state of NY, here on long island you can basically kill as many antlerless deer as you want. There's so many that it actually saves them the pain of starving to death once they strip all the vegetation bare.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/Satar_Gaza/status/943350444046340097

Beefeater
May 17, 2003

I'm hungry.
Hair Elf

Freeloading fucks. :mad:

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
lol at chocolate deer but those guys are definitely all getting run over now theyre all domesticated and stuff

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

The Walrus posted:

lol at chocolate deer but those guys are definitely all getting run over now theyre all domesticated and stuff

I bet deer are used to eating "chocolate" after they ate themselves and everybody else out of homes like the retards they are.

Buccaneer
Jun 24, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
You are an idiot if you hit a deer with your car

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

EorayMel posted:

I bet deer are used to eating "chocolate" after they ate themselves and everybody else out of homes like the retards they are.

counterpoint, they are cute.

also, i always think your avatar is a rabbit when i first glance at it. its very odd. (and not that I think the cat looks like a rabbit, like i see a rabbit in the picture in a totally different position than where the cat is. maybe im dying)

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

The Walrus posted:

counterpoint, they are cute.

also, i always think your avatar is a rabbit when i first glance at it. its very odd.

Rabbits, eh?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NEYkExmbRA&t=68s

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

awww cute

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Deer are dope op

Only registered members can see post attachments!

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004
feeding them until they show up with like 50 deer buddies then going Stephen Paddock on them from the balcony is actually a decent strategy

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
deer are good its humans that are bad actually

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.
I shot a momma deer and one large boy baby last and have mostly been surviving on the meat since.

Big Mouth Billy Basshole
Jun 18, 2007

Fun Shoe
A deer nearly killed my wife. The idiot deer jumped over the divider of the highway and landed on the hood/front window of her car and loving exploded all over it.

Kill every deer or they'll kill us all.

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

Big Mouth Billy Basshole posted:

A deer nearly killed my wife. The idiot deer jumped over the divider of the highway and landed on the hood/front window of her car and loving exploded all over it.

Kill every deer or they'll kill us all.

humans deserve to die

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

The Walrus posted:

humans deserve to die

all life is equally worthless

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice
We just need more wolves

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

There's like 90,000 deer out where I live and they just hang out wherever. You can score shitloads of roadkill for your dogs if you're into that and you're nearby when it happens. I live about 15 miles outside of the edge of town and you could probably pick up 20 a day if you just ran around looking for them. I do not do this. The vultures are fat as gently caress though.

There's also a lot of loose cows and sometimes feral cow packs happen if a farmer loses his shirt and he turns his cows loose. loving assholes charge your car if you honk at them.

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

deer steak is real tasty

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

There's like 90,000 deer out where I live and they just hang out wherever. You can score shitloads of roadkill for your dogs if you're into that and you're nearby when it happens. I live about 15 miles outside of the edge of town and you could probably pick up 20 a day if you just ran around looking for them. I do not do this. The vultures are fat as gently caress though.

There's also a lot of loose cows and sometimes feral cow packs happen if a farmer loses his shirt and he turns his cows loose. loving assholes charge your car if you honk at them.

good why are you honking at cows, share the road with your cow friends

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Anyone who thinks deer are cute are straight retards.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Get a gun (or bow) and go kill some deer. They're made out of meat you know. :science:

Seriously, if you want to stop supporting factory farming either start hunting, or buy bullets for a friend who hunts (so he'll give you meat).

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
Deer are cool

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
If Hitler had just gassed deer instead of people he'd be a hero.

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Deer are cute and kind animals, but p loving dumb.

The same car:

- Doe jumps out in front of me while I'm going 55mph on a country highway. Doe dead, car front end smashed.
- Stopped at a stop sign in a neighborhood. Buck walking in someone's yard decides I'm a threat, and charges my front passenger fender. He walks away dazed; no damage to my car, both of us were left confused.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
They'd invent a new, better Nobel and call it the Hitler Award.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
oh, dear!

:)

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
I want to pet a deer

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Smythe posted:

I want to pet a deer

:rip:

Commie Lasorda
May 15, 2009

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!

Smythe posted:

Deer are cool

...to kill and eat.

I clipped one a few weeks ago on my way to work. I saw it coming from a fair distance so I started to swerve and adjust my speed to avoid him AND THE FUCKER WAS GOING RIGHT TOWARD ME. Stupid poo poo clipped the side rear of my car and luckily didn't do any damage.

Oh sure everybody is all "but they're cute and cool" but if you live in the reaches of metro areas they're everywhere like giant antlered suicidal flies wanting to dive headfirst into your grill.

gently caress deer.

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
Deer are cute though.

Goons are significantly less cute than deer.

If a deer and a goon ran out in front of my car at night, as they are prone to do, I know which way to turn the wheel.

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Smythe posted:

I want to pet a deer

Same tho

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

like a cigarette should posted:

Deer are cute though.

If a deer and a goon ran out in front of my car at night, as they are prone to do, I know which way to turn the wheel.

Is this deer a goon?

Only registered members can see post attachments!

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

like a cigarette should posted:

Deer are cute though.

this human gets it. friggin gets it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Last month I killed a buck and my brother killed a doe. Venison owns. Also I'm stripping the head of mine down to the skull and I'm gonna stick it on one of my bookshelves.

• Locked thread