Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
How much money do you spend on this game?
This poll is closed.
Thar she blows ($300/mo.) 9 5.52%
We got our hooks in 'em ($100-$300/mo.) 11 6.75%
They's taking the bait! ($20-100/mo.) 25 15.34%
Toss 'em back in the sea. (F2P - $20/mo.) 118 72.39%
Total: 163 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Acelerion
May 3, 2005

Loren & onion guy can do some good wind chains, plus you get wind imperil from lorens lb. Downside is its locked behind a lb.

As someone that started over recently, loren is a good budget/starter unit. Innate dual wield, dual wield tm, chains and finishers, and kinda sorta chains with lots of people.

Acelerion fucked around with this message at 15:45 on Dec 25, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Acelerion
May 3, 2005

I have not seen any discussion about this, but I ran into this site while looking for chaining information

https://ffbe-chain.com/chain

It lets you enter units & abilities and generates the optimal chain configuration + gives you a memu/nox script to run it

Acelerion
May 3, 2005

Whelp, Im now set with a 7* team of Fohlen, Elfreeda, and VoF...

Acelerion
May 3, 2005

I went a whole year with one five star...roselia. it was when the original lightning banner dropped so total troll.

Acelerion
May 3, 2005

Ive been tanking 95%+ expeditions for the last week so at least Im winning at something!

Acelerion
May 3, 2005

If you're anything like me, nothing sucks worse than coming home from a hard days work to a full energy bar because your tmr macro crashed around lunch time.

Well, Google has a remote desktop app - chrome remote desktop - that you can use to access your computer from a mobile device.

That's right, thanks to the wonders of modern science you can now use your cell phone to rdp into a home computer that runs an emulator of a cell phone where you afk a video game.

Acelerion
May 3, 2005

Office Thug posted:

Same here. I have three Aileens, I am going to kit every single one of them the gently caress out. I'll be back from the TMR mines in 2 months or so.

16 runs and what do ya get

Another day older and 0.16 percent

Acelerion
May 3, 2005

Game must have sensed it was too generous on my 5 stars pulls cause it's served up hot poo for a while now.

40 straight blues outside a +1 yellow and poo poo tier blues at that.

Acelerion
May 3, 2005

7ish lgd runs and only 1 without bonus mobs...seems decent. Should knock out needs real quick so I can go back to tmr afking.

Can rock it pretty quick with 2x orlandu

Acelerion
May 3, 2005

Khisanth Magus posted:

Apparently you are getting all my bonus monsters, because I've done about that many runs with 0 bonus monsters.

It's ok friend, I've been trading the last 40 straight blue pulls for better odds on the mog events

Acelerion
May 3, 2005

wizard on a water slide posted:

I clicked on "do 11-pulls until you get a 5*" on the roll simulator and it was harrowing

Holy poo poo this thing is terrible why did you tell me it existed

Acelerion
May 3, 2005

Office Thug posted:

Is it just me, or is this new version considerably more stable in terms of random disconnects/crashes? I've been running my TMR macro for about 24 hours straight now and haven't seen a single crash

Same for me

Acelerion
May 3, 2005

Yeah I'm in this wierd place where I'm not bothering enhancing or throwing tickets at anything. I can clear content, and who knows which dupes I'll have when 7* hits.

Acelerion
May 3, 2005

Do you guys really use finishers all that much?

Acelerion
May 3, 2005

For me at least I can either kill it with chain/chain or it requires me to slot out so much defense Ive only got room for chain/chain - so no where to put them.

Acelerion
May 3, 2005

yay daily doggo!

Acelerion
May 3, 2005

Proud member of the Ramza haver club with the 10+1

On my way to a full FFT squad with orlandude and knight delita. Of course I already have the cannon healer...Charming Kitty Arianna....

Acelerion
May 3, 2005

I counted them up today and I have pulled 24 rainbows total

I have never pulled a Cecil and had a gimped Orlando until that raid sword came along

Acelerion
May 3, 2005

Ive been pretty on the ball orb wise and ive had a 10%, a 5%, and a few 1% ALL trust moogles.

Odd seeing a rainbow crystal in a coin draw

Acelerion
May 3, 2005

Once you have one you just want another

Acelerion
May 3, 2005

I have aileen and tidus I haven't even bothered to level. Mostly due to my finely curated list of friendlandeaus

Acelerion
May 3, 2005

Ive decided Im not pulling on poo poo unless its a nostalgia character. I will play a FF game one way or the other.

So for me that means Im on hold until the FF IV banner with the new kain/rydia it looks like, and then sephiroth after that. The step up banners started with sephiroth right? So Ill just hoard lapis until then and blow tickets on FF IV.

Acelerion
May 3, 2005

I've been rocking FF fan favorite Charming Kitty Arianna even since i grabbed her on a daily.

Decent healer but man am I sick of looking at that sprite

Acelerion
May 3, 2005

New banner is interesting...may actually drop some tickets to see if I can get some dupes of TTerra and Loren

Acelerion
May 3, 2005

I decided not to break my rule. Im not pulling on poo poo until its a legit nostalgia banner.

Acelerion
May 3, 2005

I was never big on ix but to each their own. My wheelhouse is probably 4/6/7/fft/secret of mana.

Acelerion
May 3, 2005

If you do up to the second mission when starting a new game you get something like 5 tickets and 500 lapis. Use those and reroll as needed.

I started fresh about 5 months ago and this what I did.

Acelerion
May 3, 2005

10+1 gave no rainbows but I got a Leon and now have an 1100atk orlandu

Acelerion
May 3, 2005

I have at minimum 500 and not one cecil. I have 2 steiners though...

Acelerion
May 3, 2005

Im a little confused on the ongoing giveaway in that I cant keep track of the 10+1's - a nice problem...

So we got one already from the TR colab, another is coming from the March daily rewards, and one more is listed in the 30M celebration but the time frame says 3/2 - 4/1. Im assuming this one comes on 4/1?

Acelerion
May 3, 2005

Oh yeah maybe we did

Acelerion
May 3, 2005

Skyridge posted:

I have 95% in trust moogles and I have no idea who to use them on. My options are:

Veritas of the Light
Lunera
Prishe #2
Ayaka #2
Grim Lord Sakura
Zargabaath (har)

I kinda want to do Lunera so I can use MrSwoon's dps Lunera.

If its just to make your numbers bigger Id save them. If it allows you to use a unit you wouldent otherwise or clear some content, go nuts.

Acelerion
May 3, 2005

3* esper were a joke. I accidentally 1 rounded siren.

Doggo for ifrit mvp

Acelerion
May 3, 2005

I did ifrit with doggo, olif, healer, ramza, 2x orlando.

No particular resist, elemental, or killer gear. Never in any real danger - though doggo would eat it from a debuffed hellfire and needed reraise. Maybe 5 rounds.

Acelerion
May 3, 2005

The ffbemacro.com website has everything you need instructions wise, as well as the scripts you need. It really is quite simple.

I would also recommend setting up Google Chrome remote desktop so you can check on things while away, or if you're too lazy to get off the couch.

Acelerion
May 3, 2005

Edit: wrong thread

Acelerion fucked around with this message at 03:52 on Apr 14, 2018

Acelerion
May 3, 2005

Going to use some of the slot tickets we recently got to increase friend capacity.

Added myself to the sheet - ID 653994014

1117 ATK Orlandeau usually

Acelerion fucked around with this message at 15:25 on Apr 14, 2018

Acelerion
May 3, 2005

I also managed to put this together recently. Of which I am v proud

Acelerion
May 3, 2005

Whats the min lapis # for a full round?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Acelerion
May 3, 2005

Looking at the JP release schedule, it appears we could be getting the FF IV event as soon as next week.

It will come with an updated version of Kain and Rydia - how do these units stack up to everyone else? It would appear Rydia is a black mage / summoner with some maybe interesting 'spend esper orbs for nukes' abilities, and kain is a multi elemental imperil chainer.

• Locked thread