Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Hey you... I got something to tell ya
Biscuit Hider

Jose posted:

is that pick?

It's off brand Wii fit trainer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Wicker Man. I can weave a basket really fast. And in that basket I will carry my hand grenades with which I combat evil.

I'm being sued for plagiarism by The Grenadier even though my brand is all about the baskets, not the grenades. He's a dick.

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Icochet posted:

Wicker Man. I can weave a basket really fast. And in that basket I will carry my hand grenades with which I combat evil.

I'm being sued for plagiarism by The Grenadier even though my brand is all about the baskets, not the grenades. He's a dick.

If you only carry grenades in your baskets, then he might have a case against you buddy. Have you tried also carrying swords or guns in your baskets?

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Applewhite posted:

Once upon a time, a girl did so many squats in a row that her butt got superpowers.

Now she fights crime as Superbutt! Her arch nemesis is Dr. Carbs.

So. loving. Good.

Moxxis Endowment
Dec 11, 2017

by Nyc_Tattoo

Literally A Person posted:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)
"Jubilee is the worst member of the xmen. User loses posting privileges for 6 hours."

lmbo. Jose is the best mod.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Moxxis Endowment posted:

"Jubilee is the worst member of the xmen. User loses posting privileges for 6 hours."

This is the most fair thing that has ever happened to me on these here forums.

I regret nothing!

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
I'm super fast but only when not viewed

I'm invisible but only if I wear really loud squeaky armor

I'm invincible but only when I'm bleeding profusely

I can fly but only underwater

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

I'm super fast but only when not viewed

I'm invisible but only if I wear really loud squeaky armor

I'm invincible but only when I'm bleeding profusely

I can fly but only underwater

Are you like Alanis Morrisette's IRONY MAN!?!?!?!?

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
The ability to know when someone is thinking or talking about me and what they're saying, no matter where they are in the world.

I'd probably kill myself within the week.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Creamed Cormp posted:

If you only carry grenades in your baskets, then he might have a case against you buddy. Have you tried also carrying swords or guns in your baskets?

I don't wanna get in trouble with Rapier and Muzzle Blast, the litigious twins.

eSports Chaebol
Feb 22, 2005

Yeah, actually, gamers in the house forever,
A good superpower would be existing in four spatial dimensions because it encompasses a few things:

Invisibility: just step outside of space into hyperspace and no one can see you
Walking through walls: again, just step around a wall in hyperspace
Brainpunching: Punch someone directly in the brain by just going around their skull. I bet you could also learn to safely stun people with a light brain tap too

if you were a supervillain with this power you could also invisibly rape people through their clothes though which is p disconcerting

amusinginquiry
Nov 8, 2009

College Slice
My character's super power is that she is the most qualified presidential candidate in the history of politics. In the first story I'm writing, she realizes it's her turn to run for president, but a shadowy arch-villain whose superpower is invincibility rises to oppose her.

unpleasantly turgid
Jul 6, 2016

u lightweights couldn't even feed my shadow ;*
my character's superpower is she turns bullet into adderall so when people want to kill me they actually make me stronger until they still kill me

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Moxxis Endowment posted:

I am fighting such a big :goonsay: right now

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Siddartha the Stationary. Can sit still for years with a serene smile on his face.

(Dark secret: the whole time he's thinking about that gif where a gibbon pulls a dogs tail and runs away)

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

eSports Chaebol posted:

A good superpower would be existing in four spatial dimensions because it encompasses a few things:

Invisibility: just step outside of space into hyperspace and no one can see you
Walking through walls: again, just step around a wall in hyperspace
Brainpunching: Punch someone directly in the brain by just going around their skull. I bet you could also learn to safely stun people with a light brain tap too

if you were a supervillain with this power you could also invisibly rape people through their clothes though which is p disconcerting

Just gotta make sure you’re facing the right direction when you emerge back into 3D space or you’ll end up with every protein in your body all hosed up. (Thanks Asimov!)

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
The Sixxer is a superpowered individual blessed with the power to temporarily repress an opponent's power. Committing themselves only to righting wrongs, The Sixxer lives a life of neutrality, oftentimes squaring off against superhero and supervillain alike. Despite not standing too much normally, The Sixxer on occasion winds up the object of everyone's ire, if only because their power ruins the whole supercommunity's fun.

Despite said neutrality, The Sixxer does have a nemesis: Dear Richard , a psychotic runaway with the power of sound at his command. Rambling and incoherent, Dear Richard will often choose to ally with whichever side currently opposes The Sixxer, in the hopes that he might finally break through and let his voice be heard.

I typed all this up while pooping and I kinda regret it.

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

My guy goes by the alias John Titor and is a former black ops time traveler who goes into the past and tries to warn people of upcoming tragedies but is largely ignored.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

amusinginquiry posted:

My character's super power is that she is the most qualified presidential candidate in the history of politics. In the first story I'm writing, she realizes it's her turn to run for president, but a shadowy arch-villain whose superpower is invincibility rises to oppose her.

And in the end, they get married and later he becomes president.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Im dr carbs

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
I'm his alternate universe double Dr. Crabs

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Well now I'm reposting a Superhero comic I did for an old thread:

Found out just now that Simpsons Did It first. Man. They really have done everything.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Shinjobi posted:

I typed all this up while pooping and I kinda regret it.

Don't regret it, I don't!

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

Found out just now that Simpsons Did It first. Man. They really have done everything.

Ah, an oldey but goody.

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

Otto Von Jizzmark posted:

Sometimes I poop and skip wiping cuzco I'm lazy. No one at work notices and I've even been complimented on my oder.

It's a power I suppose

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Otto Von Skidmark*

Obsidianheart
Apr 26, 2017

Throwing off the shadow of a better man.

flick my Mr. Bean posted:

My guy goes by the alias John Titor and is a former black ops time traveler who goes into the past and tries to warn people of upcoming tragedies but is largely ignored.

Is your nemesis the serial date-rapist who buys the patent to your time machine?

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Mystique, but for other people's bodies.

Stexils
Jun 5, 2008

Venture Capitalist

can use any other superhero's power, as long as its completely useless for the current situation. gets all the credit anyway

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Stexils posted:

Venture Capitalist

can use any other superhero's power, as long as its completely useless for the current situation. gets all the credit anyway

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Well now I'm reposting a Superhero comic I did for an old Applewhite thread:

FTFY :smug:

And also Fuuuuuck. I guess Superbutt fights Gluten Tag now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Thats fuckin cool as hell

• Locked thread