Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

DC Murderverse posted:

people need to learn that all movie opinions are subjective and that "this was bad" and "i didn't like this" mean basically the same thing.

Not... really? I dislike films that I can recognize are extremely well made but didn't work for me and I like films I can say are pretty much awful trash.

People's weird inability to recognize a film might not work for them but still succeeds at what it is doing or likewise to divorce "I really liked this!" from "it's well-made" is silly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread