Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
This was a really good movie if nothing all that special however the only flaw I find in it is the Merman kills Michael Shannon instead of healing him physically and emotionally within as forgiveness. It's debated if its an Animal or a God but it would have helped if as a God it was merciful like the Old Man who had his cat eaten forgave it. I think that would have been a good parallel.

The lead actress did a great job in carrying the film. I like Del Toro's movies and am glad he's doing more original work. Though I swore at one point this was a stealth Darkstalkers movie cause like Rikuo this Merman is also from South America.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

Maxwell Lord posted:

Though the creature is also at least partly green.

So Capitalism is either a God or Animal at heart that can heal/destroy? Depending on how its treated/loved whatever?

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
It's not on his slate but if his next movie was about a Succubus, or a Cat Woman, or a Werewolf, or Frankenstein's monster I'd enjoy him doing a Darkstalkers run.

• Locked thread