Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Sinding Johansson posted:

What do a closeted gay man, an oppressed black woman, a communist and a fish monster have in common?

Oppressed solidarity my dude

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
I realized earlier the film this reminds me of the most is Amelie with horrific violence

Pomp fucked around with this message at 05:15 on Jan 14, 2018

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

If the universe is just I'll get a Fourteen movie by Del Toro

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
*extremely white middle class goon voice* uuuhhhh why are these oppressed people showing solidarity like children

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
It's extremely shallow to me that people would stand together to help someone find safety from the yoke of brutal, xenophobic patriarchy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Sinding Johansson posted:

The character who is too pure for this world is (somewhat bizarrely) the communist.

communism is too pure for this world, comrade

• Locked thread