Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

Maxwell Lord posted:

Universal must be pissed that after years of trying and failing to get the Dark Universe crap going, GDT went and made a Creature from the Black Lagoon movie that will inevitably be better than anything they manage.

clearly the problem was that Tom Cruise didn't gently caress the mummy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

yeah i gotta say there were a few moments where I was thinking how animal-esque the fish guy was, but i suppose it's not a whole lot different than like, george of the jungle.

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

banned from Starbucks posted:

yo can anyone sneak some guerrilla style footage of fishman going downtown on homegirl asking for a friend thanks

yeah the scene of him eating pussy is him literally eating a feline cat, not a sex act. sorry

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

CelticPredator posted:

People need to learn how to use “I didn’t like this” over “this was bad”.

It’s loving stupid.

people need to learn that all movie opinions are subjective and that "this was bad" and "i didn't like this" mean basically the same thing.

• Locked thread