Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.
Packers are terrible. That is all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.

Grittybeard posted:

Seems to have not have been the problem tonight as far as I can tell.

I only vaguely paid attention though for obvious reasons.
Hundley is terrible, and the first 2 WRs were out. Turns out everybody else hand numb hands or something, or else they didn't feel like running very hard on the deep routes.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012

Thaddius the Large posted:

A win is a win, and shutting out the Packers in Lambeau will never be not worth it, but good lord Hundley is bad.
Has Hundley even thrown a TD at home this year? Why not give Callahan a shot? Can't hurt anything now. Are they trying to keep teams from getting film on him or something?

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
He looked okay in the Pittsburgh game. Watching Rodgers last week was so night and day though. Rodgers did throw 3 really bad passes, but his decision making and speed of pulling the trigger on passes was sooooooo much better to watch than Hundley. Hundley does the same poo poo every time; back up, run around a bit, roll right and then throw it out of bounds. Or else, quick pass behind the line of scrimmage that gets sniffed out instantly and loses yards.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012

Darth Brooks posted:

It's like a retarded tony dungy stare gif

I knew that'd be ridiculed. Dude caught flies for like 30 seconds straight.

• Locked thread