Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
In the unlikely event the Jags win the Super Bowl, the phrase "Blake Bortles, Super Bowl winning quarterback" will be hilarious for years.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

C-Euro posted:

It really is amazing. Especially watching all of these franchises that have been created or have relocated in my lifetime that have all had more success than Detroit. The Jags and Panthers didn't even exist when I was born and both have division titles and SB appearances in that time, neither or which Detroit can claim. Hell the Rams have relocated twice in the time and have division titles from both of those locations!

Jags haven't been to the SB, just the AFC Championship game in 96 and 99.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

razorscooter posted:

imagine still losing to the seahawks after everyone died in that cards game

And when you do beat the Seahawks, they become baby back bitches

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Elephanthead posted:

LA Rams are truly our only hope.

:randno:

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Grittybeard posted:

This made me think about it from the other direction, which decisions looked good but turned out awful? Jarius Byrd is the one that springs to mind but there might be more.

Ryan Leaf

• Locked thread