Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

There’s a pretty good chance that the NFC wild card games are Carolina at New Orleans and Seattle at LA.

That sucks for everyone involved.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

CyberPingu posted:

Hawks are a January team like the Ravens.

Not the last couple of January’s. And definitely not this Hawks team.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

Speaking of Jimmy G’s, what’s the thinking about Seattle re-signing Graham. He’s been kind of disappointing on the whole for them, but he’s been a monster red zone threat this year, and without any running game to speak of they desperately need some way to score close in. But he costs an awful lot for a dude that only has 500 yards on the year.

I expect them to move on from him. Who is a likely landing spot? San Francisco, who has a ton of cap room?

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

MrLogan posted:

When has that ever stopped the Saints from making bad decisions with how to spend their money?

Which bad decisions did they make? Not which ones had bad results, but which ones were obviously bad when they made them?

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

Silly Burrito posted:

Fleener I'll give you, but did we actually sign Bailey to a big contract? I remember him coming in for camp but that's it.

Those were in response to the “looked good but turned out awful” question I think.

Really, for all the poo poo the Saints have taken for cap management most of their big contract signings were guys that made sense. Byrd and Keenan Lewis were both really good players. Galette was a good pash rusher. Graham was one of the best receiving tight ends in the game. Brees is Brees.

The main issue is that due to poor coaching and Galette being a loving dirtbag they ended up wasting a bunch of money on those guys.

• Locked thread