Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

astr0man
Feb 21, 2007

hollyeo deuroga

Edward IV posted:

Where would one go at this time of year, though? Maybe it's varies depending on region but almost all of the campgrounds here in New Jersey (both in state parks and private) are only open between April and October. :( I'd be down for some off season, cold weather camping if it weren't for that stumbling block.

It's been a while since I was there, but I think there's some private campgrounds in eastern PA that are open all year. The PA state parks are also probably only April-October though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

astr0man
Feb 21, 2007

hollyeo deuroga
The dog gags in this show are good

astr0man
Feb 21, 2007

hollyeo deuroga

:same:

astr0man
Feb 21, 2007

hollyeo deuroga

Very nice!

and I can't loving wait for more Yurucamp :toot:

astr0man
Feb 21, 2007

hollyeo deuroga
Got some coasters at a con yesterday :toot:

astr0man
Feb 21, 2007

hollyeo deuroga

kidcoelacanth posted:

who is selling these because i have never needed something more in my life

http://e-akros.com/yurucamp/coaster.html

e: i got them from aniplus' booth (korean distributor for most anime) a korean con, not sure who might stock them at western cons?

astr0man fucked around with this message at 14:13 on Dec 15, 2019

astr0man
Feb 21, 2007

hollyeo deuroga
It should mean January 2021

e: assuming they are talking about anime seasons - December 2021 would be the end of the fall 2021 season

astr0man fucked around with this message at 11:29 on Feb 12, 2020

astr0man
Feb 21, 2007

hollyeo deuroga
Great start to this season :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

astr0man
Feb 21, 2007

hollyeo deuroga
It's showing in my country right now (Korea), got to see it today. It was good!

Endorph posted:

the movie's neat since its about the cast as adults

and yeah this was a fun idea to go with for the movie