Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

i wear this armour to protect myself from the histrionics of hysterical women

bitches

Why couldn't someone convince Conte to chase Nicklas Bendtner instead, he was available

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006

Jose posted:

lmao htey love to sign a poo poo striker

Even with all the injury problems, inconsistent scoring and disciplinary issues, Andy Carroll is probably their most successful striker signing ever. And that's just tragic

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
I hope Giroud flops at Chelsea and gets banished to Italy or something.

Ninpo
Aug 6, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

T Bowl posted:

He'll be somewhere betwixt fantastic and useful imo.

Hashtag Banterzone
Dec 8, 2005

Lifetime Winner of the willkill4food Honorary Bad Posting Award in PWM
Batshuayi's loan to Dortmund is confirmed. It's only 6 months tho which is great.

Morata, Giroud, and Batshuayi as a striker rotation next season should be perfect.

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

The answer is, mate, because I want to do you slowly. There has to be a bit of sport in this for all of us. In the psychological battle stakes, we are stripped down and ready to go. I want to see those ashen-faced performances; I want more of them. I want to be encouraged. I want to see you squirm.
Apparently Leicester wanted 95 million for Mahrez :stare:

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

webmeister posted:

Good. For all of Pep's asinine whining about not being able to afford players, City's literal slave driver oil sheikh owners have essentially bottomless pockets and can fund their PR drive as much as they want, so Leicester should take them to the loving cleaners.

Akileese
Feb 6, 2005

webmeister posted:

I mean he's under contract and Leicester aren't hurting for cash. This is like the third time he's tried real hard to force a move. I think the club is used to it by now.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

Der Shovel posted:

Good. For all of Pep's asinine whining about not being able to afford players, City's literal slave driver oil sheikh owners have essentially bottomless pockets and can fund their PR drive as much as they want, so Leicester should take them to the loving cleaners.

They only really want him as cover while Sane is injured, though. It's mad that they're willing to spend £60m.

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
This is all barcelonas fault.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Ninpo posted:

He'll be somewhere betwixt fantastic and useful imo.

Nice.

Spangly A
May 14, 2009

God help you if ever you're caught on these shores

A man's ambition must indeed be small
To write his name upon a shithouse wall

Ziggy Tzardust posted:

Even with all the injury problems, inconsistent scoring and disciplinary issues, Andy Carroll is probably their most successful striker signing ever. And that's just tragic

32 goals in 6 years makes him west hams best striker since carlton cole

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

https://twitter.com/davidyelland/status/958753846079164416

not mad

Bea Nanner
Oct 20, 2003

Je suis excité!
lol yes leicester are the greedy ones. thats some tasty cognitive dissonance.

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
A nearly man who won the premier league and player of the year.

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

Akileese posted:

I mean he's under contract and Leicester aren't hurting for cash. This is like the third time he's tried real hard to force a move. I think the club is used to it by now.

It's just a thing he does, noone really minds at this point. Wouldn't be surprised if he plays tonight.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

Blasmeister posted:

It's just a thing he does, noone really minds at this point. Wouldn't be surprised if he plays tonight.

He hasn't travelled with the squad so I would be.

Communist Bear
Oct 7, 2008

webmeister posted:

Was he standing in an airport waiting to travel again?

Mickolution
Oct 1, 2005

Ballers...I put numbers on the boards
http://www.bbc.co.uk/bbcthree/article/6a0dabed-0c97-4e1d-9816-2dbbd04f66ad

Fans getting ahead of themselves...

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

Might be because I know nothing is happening at Liverpool but this is the first TDD in ages I just don't give a poo poo about. Even the "big" transfers (Auba to Arsenal, some random tall person to Chelsea) have been talked about for so long it's not a surprise anymore.

I miss the dildo scallies.

TelekineticBear!
Feb 19, 2009

webmeister posted:

Mahrez is a better player than Coutinho and Coutinho went for a lot more so it makes sense

Bea Nanner
Oct 20, 2003

Je suis excité!
a lot of big money moves are telegraphed way ahead of time. i assume because bigger transfers mean more people involved which means higher rate of leaks.

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

webmeister posted:

Leicester aren’t hurting for cash and city have unlimited money so they should absolutely try to rinse them

bewbies
Sep 23, 2003

Fun Shoe

i'm having a hard time parsing this

Gorn Myson
Aug 8, 2007

Chelsea have the dreamiest front line with Giroud and Morata.

fat gay nonce
May 13, 2003
actual penis length: |-----------|

Winner, PWM POTM January

T Bowl posted:

I hope he does really well so all the American arsenal fans can return to their first love, sucking off homeless men in bus shelters

Bea Nanner
Oct 20, 2003

Je suis excité!
they are handjobs underneath a bridge tyvm

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

fat gay nonce posted:

I hope he does really well so all the American arsenal fans can return to their first love, sucking off homeless men in bus shelters

We both know that'll never happen no matter how bad Arsenal get, look at all the years of Liverpool being total poo poo and plenty of Americans still sucking off Gerrard instead of the homeless.

Bea Nanner
Oct 20, 2003

Je suis excité!
debuchy has joined St Etienne

Mr Snips
Jan 9, 2009

RIP Debuchy, you looked alright but then you got injured and Bellerin took your place

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Whoops

Communist Bear
Oct 7, 2008

Lmao gently caress.

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

I’m going to laugh and cry if these reports that Slimani failed his medical are true

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo
Crystal Palace are seriously paying somewhere between £12m and £15m for a big Norwegian striker who has only really been good for six months in the Danish league.

That has to be peak deadline day.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
https://mobile.twitter.com/GalatasaraySK/status/958801218117226496
Lol

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
bit racist tho

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

T Bowl posted:

bit racist tho

Agreed, the last samurai was white

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

Bobby Digital posted:

Agreed, the last samurai was white

Tom Cruise wasn't the last samurai in that film you idiot, you loving imbecile

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
i like the part where they mow em down with a gatling gun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006
Andre Ayew back to Swansea looks to be done according to the BBC. Which means that West Ham are actually going to be signing Jordan Hugill. Presumably as a joke

• Locked thread