Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sylink
Apr 17, 2004

Is the discord in op gone? It was just a bunch of non-english channels?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sylink
Apr 17, 2004

WAR CRIME SYNDICAT posted:

Man is your only experience with Mexican food Taco Bell?

No? But the entire discord it goes to definitely doesn't seem like its SA related!

Sylink
Apr 17, 2004

is there an SA steam group for pubg so I can play with other retards like myself

Sylink
Apr 17, 2004

The new circles were awesome because a match ended sooner than later, I got tired of 40 minute slogs.

Sylink
Apr 17, 2004

A more battlefield style 50 v 50 map control mode would be rad

Sylink
Apr 17, 2004

Is there some weird bug in this game where you can't fire your weapon?

Seems to be when I have a scoped weapon and a not scoped automatic. After switching from the close range to the SLR/scoped gun, I try to fire a bunch of shots in a row and nothing will happen. Either 1 shot will go off, then subsequent ones never fire, despite mouse clicking. Or maybe nothing will go off at all.

Which is very frustrating when you are shooting some guy and no bullets go bang bang.

Google shows a few other reports but I'm not sure how to consistently reproduced other than it seems to happen going from something in full auto to a scoped weapon/sniper.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sylink
Apr 17, 2004

Maybe, but I get the same issue going from bolt action -> AR , where the AR won't fire.