Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
elise the great
May 1, 2012

You do not have to be good. You only have to let the soft animal of your body love what it loves.

Burt Sexual posted:

Stockholm syndrome

I mean, I AM a really good cook.

There are no placenta leftovers, but the plain chili is even better after a couple days to rest. I’m having a bowl of it for lunch with sour cream and cornbread, then freezing what’s left for future yums!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elise the great
May 1, 2012

You do not have to be good. You only have to let the soft animal of your body love what it loves.
I posted the album in a facebook mommy group that I troll relentlessly. Some profoundly deluded woman is on my rear end about it— first it’s illegal to take a placenta home, then it’s illegal to cook a placenta and you can go to jail for eating it, then no hospital will actually give it to you anyway.

Then she said I probably stole the placenta from another pt. When I pointed out that I’d have to be hellaciously stupid to steal someone else’s placenta when I just spent nine months growing my own, she responded that SOMEBODY needed to report me to my workplace for my illegal placenta-eating ways.

Please god let her call my hospital and tell my manager that I ate my placenta. I would be a loving legend. Please let me go down in hospital history as the complete weirdo who ate her placenta and made the whole internet mad.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

elise the great posted:

I posted the album in a facebook mommy group that I troll relentlessly. Some profoundly deluded woman is on my rear end about it— first it’s illegal to take a placenta home, then it’s illegal to cook a placenta and you can go to jail for eating it, then no hospital will actually give it to you anyway.

Then she said I probably stole the placenta from another pt. When I pointed out that I’d have to be hellaciously stupid to steal someone else’s placenta when I just spent nine months growing my own, she responded that SOMEBODY needed to report me to my workplace for my illegal placenta-eating ways.

Please god let her call my hospital and tell my manager that I ate my placenta. I would be a loving legend. Please let me go down in hospital history as the complete weirdo who ate her placenta and made the whole internet mad.

I wouldn’t say mad, for sure. Sad, mainly as you did this for ecred to brag on various internet based forums. Lol I guess

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

elise the great posted:

The authentic mommy group experience right here

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

elise the great posted:

She's just jealous that she wasn't able to cook and eat her own placenta.

Also on the FB group would you be a placentroll or a trollcentra?

bongwizzard
May 19, 2005

Then one day I meet a man,
He came to me and said,
"Hard work good and hard work fine,
but first take care of head"
Grimey Drawer
I am more shocked to see a decent chili recipe on the internet then the placenta stuff.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Watch it turn into a beans/no beans debate

bongwizzard
May 19, 2005

He came to me and said,
Grimey Drawer

Data Graham posted:

Watch it turn into a beans/no beans debate

Placenta before beans imho.

elise the great
May 1, 2012

Listen, I can’t judge. Chili with beans is delicious, and people are correct for making it that way. But it’s not chili— it’s chili with beans.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

elise the great posted:

Eat her placenta.

bongwizzard
May 19, 2005

He came to me and said,
Grimey Drawer

elise the great posted:

Listen, I can’t judge. Chili with beans is delicious, and people are correct for making it that way. But it’s not chili— it’s chili with beans.

:allears:

Indecisive Squirrel
Apr 28, 2009
Elise, ever since you first announced your intentions to eat your placenta, I’ve eagerly awaited for the day to come. I was not disappointed. I’ve learned things that I wish I never did, but thanks for the cool chili (sans placenta) recipe.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
Son of a bitch, I missed the big day. Elise, you are a treasure.

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

elise the great posted:

I think you'll find it's the other way around, and when you put meat in it becomes chili con carne

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

So is yours chili or chili with placenta?

bongwizzard
May 19, 2005

He came to me and said,
Grimey Drawer

My Lovely Horse posted:

So is yours chili or chili with placenta?

It would poor marketing to not list it as "with placenta" on the menu, it explains the upcharge.

Faerunner
Dec 31, 2007
:five:

Oh hell yes, this is a good thread. And that looks like good chili.

Placentas are even weirder than I thought, though. They have lobes?! Wow.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Faerunner posted:

:five:

Oh hell yes, this is a good thread. And that looks like good chili.

Placentas are even weirder than I thought, though. They have lobes?! Wow.

:females:

E: it is a lobes joke

Faerunner
Dec 31, 2007

Data Graham posted:

:females:

E: it is a lobes joke

Ok, I laughed pretty hard at that.

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

Came into GWS tonight looking for any sort of kitchen remodel type threads. Ending up reading another great Elise thread. Take another 5 from me I guess, just please don't give me any placenta in return.

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

tangy yet delightful posted:

Came into GWS tonight looking for any sort of kitchen remodel type threads. Ending up reading another great Elise thread. Take another 5 from me I guess, just please don't give me any placenta in return.

User name post combo

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
5 from me too, plus I'm gonna give Burt Sexual an earful.

IronClaymore
Jun 30, 2010

by Athanatos
Elise, may I first say, that you have been a great inspiration to me, and I will be starting my new job in a hospital in a few short days. Despite your quite graphic descriptions of poo poo, blood, pus, piss, and bile, you re-ignited my interest in biology, just when I needed it most. Or, BECAUSE of your experiences. I have taken your descriptions of the most vile of human processes to heart, and I think I even managed to almost impress a registered nurse family member with my knowledge of C. difficile.

Also, congrats on your child!

But I can beat you on chilli. I know it!

Ponies Ist Krieg
Dec 10, 2017

Oh my god. The op's username/post combo.
I don't eat meat but I'd try human flesh for sure.
Anyway op you are the bees knees.

Edit: I was homeschooled by religious crazy people too! Were bad childhood buddies!

Ponies Ist Krieg fucked around with this message at 22:33 on Jan 2, 2018

Unicorncupcake
Sep 13, 2011

I have been eagerly following the placenta saga across several threads and am delighted! People always talk about babies being cute enough to eat, but so seldom have the courage to follow through.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NLJP
Aug 26, 2004

Elise you're fantastic.

Still trying to get my dad to read that diabetes post of yours to understand my type 1.... I think he's scared and prefers to remain ignorant but I'll chip away at it. Anyway, best wishes for your new chili bean and keep writing!

• Locked thread