Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
IVAN just got a patch they're still working on it. Any game where you can magically transmute your arm into banana-flesh and then eat it is pretty good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

The Orville posted:

this just made me want to play this game lol

I haven't played it in probably 10 years but it's got a really cool limb damage system where you can get reduced to a wriggling dismembered torso. It's also very short but brutally hard and (at least it used to be) making it past the second screen was an accomplishment . I need to check it out again

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's also got a weird material and trait-based system so any item can be made out of anything and characters and monsters can have traits like "masochistic" or whatever

code:
IsMasochist is a char.dat script tag that designates the character as a masochist. Allied masochist characters can be punished by the player so long as the player is wielding a sadist weapon (belt, whip, banana, banana peel, broken bottle, nut, bodypart). Players can also kick masochist allies with no penalty.
You cannot engage in sadism if "be nice to pets" is enabled in the options menu.
Sadists will occasionally attack friendly masochists for fun.

• Locked thread