Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

MaxxBot posted:

Good news!!
...for Jeb!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

Finicums Wake posted:

on my understanding of iranian society, there's a generational divide, with a large youth demographic that's interested in friendlier relations with the west, is much more progressive than the old guard etc. but they've yet to occupy the halls of power. im basing this off of an article i read about the country going through a sexual revolution, which featured teens having an orgy in an empty swimming pool.

is this at all accurate? lol

Yeah Iran is a freaky deaky country where hot middle eastern girls are just begging for a westerner to show them the ropes!

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

Finicums Wake posted:

the article I had read was apparently s summary of the book Pasionate Uprisings by Pardis Mahdavi, a westerner sent from Josef Korbel School of International Studies at the University of Denver to show the Iranians the ropes, phblished by Stanford University Press, a subsidiary of Hustler Magazine

Just the way you phrased it sounded funny, chill out my man.

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos
Also Hustler probably has higher standards than Stanford tbf

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

Shear Modulus posted:

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

hahahahahahahahahaha

who are the three standing people and why is one of them a nascar driver

Left is Tupac