Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
Couldn't even spell the teams name right, no respect I tell you!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
Al Pacino would be a better coach than Hue and no one can even argue this fact.

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
Bill Simmons used to say you need a Madden guy to control the clock and time management. Literally anyone with a basic understanding of football would be better than Hue, with good coordinators I would have gotten the team a win or two, and I would do it for just the swag the coaches get to wear!

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
I hope the parade is on TV live so I can watch, I ain't going down there.

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

Theres a place in Cleveland called "Terminal Tower"!??

It is the terminus for a lot of rapid lines. I assume that is why they named it that.

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
IDK why all these hot shot coastal elites look down on Cleveland when we have our own coast, The North Coast!!! Plenty of islands here too.

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
This is p lame so far, I am not angry about it at all it is just pretty low budget it seems. The whole focus should be to get Hue fired, or better yet Haslem to sell.

e; ok it picked up like 2 seconds after i posted

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
What kind of parade doesn't give candy? Throw out some Milk Bones or something.

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
I would say that maybe if the players didn't suck so much they wouldn't have went 0-16 and been embarrassed. But, Hue is to blame for all of this because he is the worst coach of all time and I hate him. Go Browns!

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
Once Warren Buffet takes full ownership of Flying J maybe he can do the same with the Browns.

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

Bigass Moth posted:

Don’t forget they traded down and then up to get Gilbert. Odell Beckham was drafted right after, with the team fully aware Josh Gordon was getting suspended the next day for a year.

Did they? I thought the whole story going around at the time is that the NFL screwed us by not announcing the Gordon suspension before the draft. I guess the team actually knew and was too stupid to act on it is what you're saying?

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
I am very perturbed at the amount of people advocating for taking Barkley at #1 if we sign Cousins (lol) or somehow don't want to take a QB at 1. You auction that pick off, once the Giants get wind of this they will give us something for a pick swap, and other teams will give more. I want Darnold but if YOU don't want a QB at one you trade the pick. This isn't from people here, people on Browns forums and FB really want Barkley number 1!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

Salvor_Hardin posted:

This rules. Are they really able to make meals for $0.25 each? That's really impressive.

With getting food in bulk a nice plate of rice and beans is probably cheaper than that.

• Locked thread