Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TheHoosier
Dec 30, 2004

The fuck, Graham?!

See you all at the parade. Goonmeet at a local cleveland dive

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheHoosier
Dec 30, 2004

The fuck, Graham?!

Chris James 2 posted:

Browns 2018 opponents: Bengals twice, Ravens twice, Steelers twice, Chiefs, Chargers, Falcons, Panthers, Jets, Broncos, Raiders, Saints, Bucs, Texans

lol they're going 0-16 again

jesus christ. they might actually do that. scuttle the browns and the NFL if they do

TheHoosier
Dec 30, 2004

The fuck, Graham?!

so the bright spots on this year's squad were: Myles Garrett, Josh Gordon, Joe Thomas (RIP), Jabrill Peppers, Duke Johnson, and Isaiah Crowell? Joe Schobert was their tackle leader, forced 3 fumbles, had an INT, and 3 sacks. Njoku and Higgins might be okay?

Football Outsiders ranks their line at 22nd in pass protection and 14th in run blocking. The right side of the line is apparently trash at run blocking, with runs in the direction of the Right Tackle ranking 31st in the league with an ALY of 2.24. Outside the right tackle ranks at 32nd in the league at 1.74 ALY. Spencer Drango started 10 games and allowed 10 sacks in relief of Thomas. Shon Coleman, the RT, allowed 8 sacks and gave up 90 yards in penalties.

Just trying to gauge what this team is going to build on. They should have won a few of those games at least, but the coaching just sucks poop from a butt.

They'll probably draft another QB. RIP DeShone Kizer, you were bad but had no chance.

TheHoosier
Dec 30, 2004

The fuck, Graham?!

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

Did Peppers actually find a position to stick at and contribute? Coming out of college, I had no idea what he actually did on the field.

He played well at safety. Fumbled 5 times as a punt returner.

TheHoosier
Dec 30, 2004

The fuck, Graham?!

somewhere in the dark desolate future, the New Cleveland All-Browns of Mega-City #2 will finally win a championship and our descendants will look back on this and laugh

TheHoosier
Dec 30, 2004

The fuck, Graham?!

https://twitter.com/dril/status/134787490526658561

TheHoosier
Dec 30, 2004

The fuck, Graham?!

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Parade is a noon but still it’s going to be real loving cold and I think I’ll just stay home and watch the misery online. Driving 3.5 hours for that weather would be no bueno.

We're driving 4.5 hours, which feels insane but it's been awhile since all of us going have hung out. We'll go to the parade and find somewhere warm to drink and watch playoff football. If nothing else it should be a fun time.

TheHoosier
Dec 30, 2004

The fuck, Graham?!

what's the best sports bar around downtown cleveland? or the best brewery to visit? we're gonna need it

TheHoosier
Dec 30, 2004

The fuck, Graham?!

Gatts posted:

Depending on if you want to pay for parking. Sports bar go to I’d say is Winking Lizard if you haven’t been. Large beer selection, they’re all over and good food. Paninis but less so. Mostly on Prospect downtown. There’s Tilted Kilt that has the most TVs and okay food and servers in skimpy outfits on East 4th. They also got a Whalbugers recently. Downtown nightlife is typically East 4th for restaurants, West 6th for clubby stuff,, or Ohio City or Tremont for hippy places and either Shooters in the summer which is next to the strip club and opposite is East Bank Flats for activity, restaurants next to the lake.

Ohio City has Great Lakes Brewery which is the key one for Midwest I’d recommend and their seasonal Christmas Ale has a good rep and history. East Bank has Thirsty Dog Brewery and I think it’s Platform or another one down the street, Beerhead is my go to there but it’s got options. Bar Louie on West 6th. Barley House on W6th shows UFC events some times and it’s close to the Browns Stadium.

I’d youre talking out of downtown let know.

that pretty much answers all of it. we're staying in the hilton garden down the street from FE Stadium. just wanted fun places close by so taxi costs won't kill us.

TheHoosier
Dec 30, 2004

The fuck, Graham?!

The parade was amazing

TheHoosier
Dec 30, 2004

The fuck, Graham?!

I got interviewed by ESPN I think

TheHoosier
Dec 30, 2004

The fuck, Graham?!

Gatts posted:

Lol “I think I got interviewed by ESPN!”

Shows up later on late night public access local Cleveland infomercial

Guy says he writes for ESPN and asks me questions with a recorder. Luckily I didn't give my full name.

Me and buddy are having a good time at the Winking Lizard watching KC blow it

TheHoosier fucked around with this message at 01:54 on Jan 7, 2018

TheHoosier
Dec 30, 2004

The fuck, Graham?!

shyduck posted:

Who the hell is buying those shirts

i saw people at the parade wearing jerseys that might as well have said "BUYERSREGRET" but im pretty sure I never saw someone wearing a Kirksey shirt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheHoosier
Dec 30, 2004

The fuck, Graham?!

I literally have no room to talk. I have a Tim Rattay jersey because i'm unbelievable stupid. luckily my future jersey purchases were a little more savvy

• Locked thread