Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Marvin is saying after the game that now he wants to stay haha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

Eifert Posting posted:

Harbaugh and Marvin Lewis are going to be back next year book it.

I will be able to go to Bengals games again without spending any money on football because they'll literally be begging people to go for free.

The last time Marvin got almost fired they went to the playoffs the next season.

I still think he is gone though.

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

Zwabu posted:

Do any of the non Pats/Steelers playoff teams even look like they have a chance? Vikings maybe?

Jags were the most impressive team talent wise I've seen the Bengals play all year fwiw

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

E_Motion posted:

Will you finally be happy with the team if they get a new OC and DC?

This game was an embarrassing collapse, but I think with a few changes we’ll be in good shape for next season.

Also, isn’t Decosta pretty much doing the draft nowadays?

I think you guys need a new QB

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
I think there is also nothing wrong with not following sports teams while they are actively trying to be not good. This isn't really a problem in the NFL, where actively tanking is pretty rare, but it's fine to ignore your favorite NBA/MLB team that is in some dreadful rebuild period.

• Locked thread