Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

I was all set to give it to the Bears for their stealth punt returner, but this is pretty drat good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

mastershakeman posted:

is there any video of him actually hiding because i need to see that

They had a good shot on the broadcast replay of him kneeling down by the sidelines, I haven’t been able to find it yet, just this instead.

https://twitter.com/kg_holler/status/947543674891722752

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

Eifert Posting posted:

Lol no playoff game is 90-10.

It's football dude.

Didn’t some folks give about those odds in favor of the Saints over the 7-9 Seahawks? Totally worth it

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

Benne posted:

Here's a hot take, there's nothing wrong with bandwagon fans

Bandwagon fans are people experiencing joy through sports, nothing wrong with that. It’s the people who sit through miserable, boring, futile seasons and self-righteously laud themselves for fandom purity who are truly insufferable. Except Browns fans, they’ve earned that martyrdom.

• Locked thread