Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

I've gotten like halfway through the original LoZ a couple of times but i always end up losing track of where i'm supposed to go, I'll finish it for sure this time.

Badges:

Plebian Parasite fucked around with this message at 22:28 on Feb 23, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Stopped my first section after throwing myself at manhandla a couple of times, he starts moving crazy fast with just one head left, gonna try again in a sec because i seem to remember you can just bomb him and get all four heads at once.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

picked up my badge, not going for second quest though

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

theres a lot of wizzrobes in 9 too, but yea, dungeon 7 is a blissful relief after dungeon 6.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Next poll should keep results hidden until its time for the reveal, it's funner that way.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

do the secret boots do anything or is it just a joke item?

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

this game is awesome

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

first time playing through the game and I beat it in luck mode. Galamoth was a loving beater.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

i just figured it was since i was using an analog stick instead of a ps1 gamepad but some of the moves were a little iffy to pull off.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

half the time i pulled off the more complicated spells i was trapped in stone trying to get out.

also halfway through richter mode and hydro storm is overpowered.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Richter Mode beat in 2:28.15

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

as someone who's been playing dawn of sorrow on and off for a while, it is super heavy on the grinding

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Between Gen II Pokemon and Dragon Warrior ports there are some pretty good RPGS for GB/GBC, but i'm not sure the 2 week window is really long enough for those.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

mario golf

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Pokémon: The Trading Card Game game :trollface:

gamer: beat the game
imp: get all cards

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

I'm still gonna get my badges i just figured its a shorter game so i can put it off for a little while.

I still think the club would be better served voting on games by genre rather than system.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Bomberman 64 would be a cool game to play, it's absolutely full of hidden zones and secrets that require crazy bomb bounces and puzzle solving.

Conker's bad fur day I've heard good things about but never played

Mischief Makers might be good too but I'm not too sure how well its aged

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

My cousin

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Its brutal that there's no checkpoint before the boss, just at the halfway point.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Last level was great, last boss less so.

Still, loving solid GB game.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

So are the gargoyles quest games accidentally swapped? Because in the 'first' game the final boss says he can't believe you beat him twice.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Fungah! posted:

id move for like an older pc game slot. nothing later than like 2005 but somethin like doom or quake would be perfect for this. or la-mulana...

Zork

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Are Turbograpx nominations open yet?

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Mystical ninja is pretty good so far, the hookshot is a little weird to use and his jump is a little weak but the game also has a laugh track, which is just the best.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

I didn't do it because I didn't like the game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

live a live
brain lord
simcity
robotrek
pocky and rocky

• Locked thread