Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

bump_fn posted:

are emulators ok i wasnt able to get a nes classic

the nes and snes classic are android emulators inside 3d printed cases

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Ludwig van Halen posted:

It’s loving brutal how in this game you always respawn with 3 hearts. Either you gotta drop 40 rupees on a potion every time you die or you spend 20 minutes grinding for seldom dropped hearts

holy poo poo

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

HORMELCHILI posted:

is there a trick to the darknuts besides out maneuvering them

stop being a newb

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

extremebuff posted:

i missed the bow in level 1 and now i have to do this nightmare dungeon again lol.

Jesus H. Christ

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Evil Eagle posted:

Are there really 40 imps? Anyway Symphony of the Night post incoming

kill whoever voted for crashbbandicoot

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

yikes

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

goemon on n64 is good

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

my advice is to skip n64 and play something good from that era on saturn or playstation instead

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

extremebuff posted:

most n64 games are classics that everyones played like mario and oot or multiplayer games

jesus christ

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

most n64 games are classics is the most insane thing i've ever read

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

most n64 games are hideous pieces of poo poo that have aged horribly outside of a few 1st party games that you can count on one hand. the only thing it has over the virtual boy is it won't permently damage your retina or make you vomit while playing

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

trying to jack off posted:

i think he worded it in a wierd way and meant to say that most of the games that people would want to play on the n64 theyve already played

i don't give a crap!!!! i'm trying to pwn n00bs and troll them to death :awesome::iamafag:

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i don't really like demon's crest becasue there's only 5 levels and you have to play them over and over + do that stupid headbutt minigame if you want to get the good ending. and you move to slow. the music and gfx are really cool tho.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Valkyrie Densetsu is good

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

my nominations are devil's crush, magical chase, or air zonk [not air zone 2/super air zonk] for a tg16 game altho i won't be watching the stream, voting, or participating

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

elf help book posted:

cheering for valis

the cd remake of 1 i hope since that's the best one

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7l6om71Lhqw sd valis is cool because it's everything bad about the genesis in one package + the translators called it SYD OF VALIS so it sounds like syd barret is hallucinating the game

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

elf help book posted:

thats what i nominated

whew.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Fungah! posted:

i only know like two of these games so i dont feel remotely qualified to vote. ganbatte to all games involved though

vote for magical chase from Quest before they made the ogre series of games and then joined square to make ff tactics, including a gr8 soundtrack from sakamoto and the other guy who wrote the ogre and fft soundtracks

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Im not playing it because ive already played it multiple time. Fugg u

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i'm not play rondo of blood for the millionth time :fuckfox::fuckoff::flame:

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

lowtax....y did u delete the fuckfox emote...wtf!

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Evil Eagle posted:

Play Valis instead you have my express written permission.

alright

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RqlS-IDgsg this game Ane-san on the turbo cd is absolutely not worth playing really its a very simple and easy beat em up BUT it kind of is worth playing and/or watching due to the increidble presentation and music

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

:eyepop:

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i beat mugen senshi valis its okay. the main challenge of the game is managing yuko's weird movement speed where she has a super slow walk speed but a high speed jump and slide. i played it a few years ago. its not terribly hard until you get until the last stage since there's no very few powerups and you lose them if you die AND you start with only half a life and magic bar. ideally you make it thru the game without dying and haning onto 3 S upgrades which is probably the best sword powerup at max power [very bad at level one tho fuuuu!] don't forget to make liberal use of the invinibility magic when you get it.

team wolf/telenet/riot know what ppl want thats right its a view of our heroine yuko's crotch everytime you jump and slide. eat poo poo feminazis and sjws!!! hell yeah!!!

https://files.catbox.moe/a0ryg2.mp4

four yukos eating toast out of 5 yukos eating toast

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6-ZG_JbUo8&t=1653s

the high point of the game is when a flamboyantly gay horse mech [?] respectfully welcomes to to "red hot, beautiful hell" and then tells you that he will kill you beautifully

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

for the love of god no action rpgs

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

trying to jack off posted:

having recently played evo search for eden its not very good and i dont recommend it

its really bad, all you do fight the same enemies over and over to get the exp to upgrade your teeth altho it IS cool to be a small rat with scales and sharp teeth how eats the last remaining dinosaurs. THE problem is you have to eat those dinosaurs 10,000 times to beat the bosses

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

PaletteSwappedNinja posted:

every Valis game sucks but they mostly suck for unique reasons

Psycho Dream is a Valis-style game by the Valis team that sucks less than real Valis

Ghost Sweeper Mikami is another Valis-style game by better developers and it's not bad but it takes a level or two to really get going

ghost sweeper mikami is cool

• Locked thread