Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

NoneMoreNegative posted:

wait I forgot my favourite visor, not from Ali but a local ‘weird tat’ store (though I’m sure if you searched you could find them Cheap from China)

yes I am lady Gaga.

i just ran a reverse image search in taobao and only this came up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
Friggin badass

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord

Sagebrush posted:

new prey was goty 2017, no contest

old prey was fun and weird with how everything was very biological and gooey but it was also basically just doom3/quake4 plus some gravity and portal stuff.

also i imagine that the parts of prey where e.g. you are a native american man who owns a bar and your disappointed grandfather teaches you how to spirit walk into the astral plane and kill the souls of your enemies with a bow and arrow to regenerate health won't totally hold up in 2018.

i mean original prey has its issues but tommy is fairly well realized and is still the one of the only native american main characters i can think of besides turok and the guy from assassins creeed 3

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

fart simpson posted:

i just ran a reverse image search in taobao and only this came up

lol very Fallout Raider its go time!!

here’s my spiked shades on AliExpress, five bux so go hogge wild:

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/201...2932942691.html

found them linked from these, which are also fun:

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/201...2729485528.html

Skyscraper
Oct 1, 2004

Hurry Up, We're Dreaming

NoneMoreNegative posted:

lol very Fallout Raider its go time!!

here’s my spiked shades on AliExpress, five bux so go hogge wild:

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/201...2932942691.html

Does not ship to US, apparently, or maybe just not to me specifically.

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop
actually spirit walking into the astral plane to kill my rivals and make myself more powerful sounds 2018 woke af

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Improbable Lobster posted:

i mean original prey has its issues but tommy is fairly well realized and is still the one of the only native american main characters i can think of besides turok and the guy from assassins creeed 3

yeah from what I recall the actual native american they got for his voice was very happy to be playing a guy who was native but not a total stereotype and felt the role was a good experience

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Skyscraper posted:

Does not ship to US, apparently, or maybe just not to me specifically.

lol they absolutely don’t hey that big market?! all that money? not interested!

these are a ridiculous eight bucks a go but do ship to the US

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/han...2932080012.html

Corla Plankun
May 8, 2007

improve the lives of everyone
trying and failing to imagine a person who would order the gold version

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

Turn off your monitor

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Corla Plankun posted:

trying and failing to imagine a person who would order the gold version

not that you'd need one but it's aliexpress so little on the nose as far as gaudy poo poo purveying and consuming

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

syscall girl posted:

not that you'd need one but it's aliexpress so little on the nose as far as gaudy poo poo purveying and consuming

2019 is the year of SerfPunk, you heard it here first

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/201...2857124334.html

Skyscraper
Oct 1, 2004

Hurry Up, We're Dreaming

NoneMoreNegative posted:

lol they absolutely don’t hey that big market?! all that money? not interested!

these are a ridiculous eight bucks a go but do ship to the US

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/han...2932080012.html

Hooray, thanks! :dance:

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

NoneMoreNegative posted:

2019 is the year of SerfPunk, you heard it here first

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/201...2857124334.html

tiny new zealanders all slaving away in cottages to make that chain link diamond-insert coif

Mr.Radar
Nov 5, 2005

You guys aren't going to believe this, but that guy is our games teacher.

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

nightdive studios keeps delaying it but they last said this month so... soon i think

their patreon or whatever that funded it absolutely exploded, like busted way past all their markers and now it's gonna be on linux etc etc

they only just entered full production this month so it's definitely not coming out soon. that's probably when it should have come out, but after their kickstarter exploded they scope-creeped it from being a pretty straight remake to a full-on re-imagining (the preview art they showed looked absolutely nothing like the original) but then they ran out of money when publisher funding fell through and they had to start the project all over again (this time just doing the straight remake they originally promised).

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

classic kickstarter story

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

Mr.Radar posted:

they only just entered full production this month so it's definitely not coming out soon. that's probably when it should have come out, but after their kickstarter exploded they scope-creeped it from being a pretty straight remake to a full-on re-imagining (the preview art they showed looked absolutely nothing like the original) but then they ran out of money when publisher funding fell through and they had to start the project all over again (this time just doing the straight remake they originally promised).

This is disappointing, but not surprising. Their teaser trailer for it looked pretty dece though

abigserve
Sep 13, 2009

this is a better avatar than what I had before

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

it's

i like the part where it does the system shock thing that areas you think you've cleared are no longer so

also system shock 1 remake is supposed to come out soon

prey was good but the combat bored me, and I get that's not the point of the game but the enemy design just put me to sleep. probably didn't help that I played it after Doom

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/dasharez0ne/status/1073441703200284673

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

fresh pastels

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
Creepy Mister Softee Mystery Solved: Meet The Man Who Uses LinkNYC To Freak Out NYers

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

is that a huge windows phone

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

this is some og cyberpunk poo poo

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Christ Maas Biolabs

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

never, like, count out Touchdown Tom, man

NoneMoreNegative posted:

Christ Maas Biolabs

Weyland-Yuletidy Corporation

Stick Insect
Oct 24, 2010

My enemies are many.

My equals are none.
Cyberdeck the halls

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

Hoho-Sendai

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
Omni Christmas Products

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
Santadyne Systems

ADINSX
Sep 9, 2003

Wanna run with my crew huh? Rule cyberspace and crunch numbers like I do?

Somewhere, very close, the laugh that wasn't laughter.
He never saw Santa again.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
on his way back to the lobby, his cigarettes forgotten, he had to walk the length of the ranked phones. each rang in turn, but only once, as they do for all who truly believe

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
teacher says every time a bell rings a console jockey flatlines

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe

Hohoho-Sendai imo

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

Chris Knight posted:

Hohoho-Sendai imo

i hear the SantaSleigh 7 can travel the full cyberspace mercury globe all in one flop

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord
The sky above the port was the color of television, tuned to the hallmark channel.

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

Improbable Lobster posted:

The sky above the port was the color of television, tuned to the hallmark channel.

:magical:

ConanTheLibrarian
Aug 13, 2004

dis buch is late
Fallen Rib
the first part of snow crash only hiro is delivering presents for santa or something

also YT stands for yuletide

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

yamazaki started recording with his notebook; the old man said hed been there from the start, when they first climbed the snowdrifts. he was slow to talk about that magical night, until you got him on gingerbread and candy canes. it was hard to tell how much was true about when he built his workshop at the top of the bridge

the old man looked over a curled scrap of paper. "scooter", he said to yamazaki, suddenly

yamazaki blinked tears away, that was what he wanted when he was 8, an unrequited wish

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

• Locked thread