Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Deleter
May 22, 2010

Splicer posted:

2017 was an international game of Paranoia. Or Fiasco.

What will 2018 be like?

Hc Svnt Dracones. It will be incredibly stupid and nobody will care.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Deleter
May 22, 2010

Plutonis posted:

Can someone explain me this stupid argument in a paragraph or less I'm not reading four pages of this

EITHER:

a) Hyphz cannot get their mind around the fact that Powered by the Apocalypse games do not run in the same way as DnD and thinks that "following the fiction" according to the rules of those games is some form is dishonesty.

OR

b) The entirety of Traditional Games is lead on by the most basic trolling since Three Billy Goats Gruff was penned.

The Deleter fucked around with this message at 23:01 on Jan 8, 2018

The Deleter
May 22, 2010

Sion posted:

So, on the subject of literally fuckin' anything else how's everyone's week shaping up? I'm back at work tomorrow oh no

Not bad. Games club next week - gonna put some Netrunner decks together for it. Don't have any long term plans except to poke at old Star Trek episodes on Netflix and finish some video games on the backburner.

The Deleter
May 22, 2010
I have beaten a thirty-something gardener at Legend of the Five Rings. Now I'm watching some dudes move a tiny wizard car around. Life is good.

The Deleter
May 22, 2010

Lemniscate Blue posted:

As opposed to this subforum, which went apeshit-nuts about a computer made of infinite skeletons.

You say that like that isn't amazing.

The Deleter
May 22, 2010

theironjef posted:

What's a good example of that last one? I'm guessing Dread, FATE, and the FFG Star Wars games?

Knowing Hyphz, Apocalypse World. :v:

The Deleter
May 22, 2010
:sever:

The Deleter
May 22, 2010
Looks like John finally picked up his copy of Blades in the Dark.

The Deleter
May 22, 2010
e: nvm

The Deleter
May 22, 2010
I'm not sure how people haven't figured out that the only response to a Bedlamdan post is to tell them to gently caress off.

The Deleter
May 22, 2010

Fuego Fish posted:

Weird way to spell "put them on ignore or at least stop quoting them for all those of us who already have them on ignore" but you do you.

I mean if we actively pushed them out it'd mean less people would have to put them on ignore and remember to avoid quoting them, which seems like everyone wins really.

The Deleter
May 22, 2010

Saki posted:

Signed up for my first ever dnd game on roll20. In session 0 one of the couples playing introduces themselves by talking about how hot and skimply clad the gf's character is. And the bf is a pancake obsessed catman. Are they all going to be like this?

Get out and don't look back. Tabletop games, much like video games, are infinitely better with a group you know than random people.

The Deleter
May 22, 2010
I mean the temptation to roleplay Hulk Hogan the Bear Druid or something to disrupt the session is very strong, but the thing about it is none of the stories that get posted on 4chan actually happened and also nobody is funny enough to make it actually work, so your best bet is to just get out and find a group that knows how to keep their dick in their pant.

The Deleter
May 22, 2010

Lemon-Lime posted:

The FFG RPG system sucks so I hope this never happens and that we get a good RPG using the Android license, instead.

Of course this is FFG, so that's a pipedream.

Source your quotes.

The Deleter
May 22, 2010
Man, just yesterday I was thinking how bad the MtG storyline stuff was. This definitely wasn't what I had in mind.

The Deleter
May 22, 2010
I can't believe Loss the RPG is being made real.

The Deleter
May 22, 2010
Wait, is the art of the goth girl based on the image of the goth girl that Buckley copied for HIS goth girl? Because that's a good pull.

goth girl

The Deleter
May 22, 2010

BinaryDoubts posted:

e3:

e4: (last one I promise)

This has blasted the flesh from my bones and rendered me into a skeleton. I have been killed.

The Deleter
May 22, 2010
This sounds really stupid and I'd honestly rather buy back into Magic or Pokemon than try this thing out.

The Deleter
May 22, 2010
At least that looks like a self-contained game with a gimmick kind of like a Legacy game. Keyforge is some horseshit.

The Deleter
May 22, 2010
This might be the only time in history where Plutonis has been right.

The Deleter
May 22, 2010

gradenko_2000 posted:

you can get wasted on listerine?

If your name is Coach Z you can!

The Deleter
May 22, 2010
ARB or Kai Tave for RPG mod, rotating system of IK's for wargaming until we either find a true mod through Darwinism or they all burn down.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Deleter
May 22, 2010

fool_of_sound posted:

I'm pretty against any prominent Death Thread posters, because the Death Thread it is the TG equivalent of the loving star citizen thread and should have been gassed ages ago.

Seconding this.