Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Milk Malk
Sep 17, 2015

Please add me on kick my Kik is milk underscore mall that’s Milk_Milk and it then well chat and make a group together let me know your kik and then we’ll chat if your fans of the malk

A little bit about me, I’m a very milky individual, very knowledgeable in many different area of topics, lives quite frequently as well as in here where I am commonly found, likes football.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milk Malk
Sep 17, 2015

I will be waiting for the friend request to roll in for the next half hour or do do please don’t be shy :)

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Milk milk lemonade, round the corner fudge is made.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
ill be your frirnd :)

Milk Malk
Sep 17, 2015

PokeJoe posted:

Milk milk lemonade, round the corner fudge is made.

Me too I also like comedy and television add me on kik

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
what the gently caress is kik

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

So is it Milk_Milk or Milk_Mall? Or is it Milk_Malt? This is very confusing.

The Grimace
Sep 18, 2005

Are you a BigMac of imbeciles!?
Can't we just chat here? serious question

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

The Grimace posted:

what would you like to chat about

Milk Malk
Sep 17, 2015

Wow thanks thank you everyone so much for the replies im currently I am very busy at this exact Moment but will endue spiritually your existence with my spectral presence very sgortly or in translation all will be Due who are Due hold on

Milk Malk
Sep 17, 2015

Hector Beerlioz posted:

ill be your frirnd :)

Thank you awesome you are great and I love you add me on kik

The Grimace
Sep 18, 2005

I dunno, just start yappin'. How's everyone's new year going? I went in to work a little bit earlier than usual today, but got to come home earlier as a result. Wasn't too bad and I give it an A+.

Milk Malk
Sep 17, 2015

Zippy the Bummer posted:

Haha me too also discovered within me asking the same upon first recollection or if even the prefix is necessary I love you add me on kik

Ponies Ist Krieg
Dec 10, 2017

Zippy the Bummer posted:

It's what people use for dating so they don't have to give out their real # kinda like whatsapp
By dating i of course mean cheating on their partner without leaving a recoverable text trail for the divorce

Milk Malk
Sep 17, 2015

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

So is it Milk_Milk or Milk_Mall? Or is it Milk_Malt? This is very confusing.

Yeah I Know very confusing but you’re then again a bit of a Ruffian aren’t you little finagle Haha I love you add me on kik

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

wait I gotta download poo poo? gently caress that

Ponies Ist Krieg
Dec 10, 2017

Away all Goats posted:

when I was dating lots of people would try to get me to download a app to talk to them and I elected to forgo the relationship and sex because of that.

Milk Malk
Sep 17, 2015

The Grimace posted:

You know as a being of light and levity of which comes with but is not implicated by the EM, I must also concede a fondness for those grave things of a serious nature and therefore would like to address your concern by again kindly requesting you please add me on kik it’s Milk_Malk is the name that is all buddy

Love you and keep it frothy

Milk Malk
Sep 17, 2015

The Grimace posted:

I dunno, just start yappin'. How's everyone's new year going? I went in to work a little bit earlier than usual today, but got to come home earlier as a result. Wasn't too bad and I give it an A+.

Hey there Grimece I love you especially purple

So glad you had A+ work shift that is always positive and beauteous for living and the yap is a piquant little zest I will do my best to repertoire if you don’t mind :]

My new year is great really I suggest if you want to talk and do a chat just add me on kik

FalloutGod
Dec 14, 2006
Skim, 1% 2% or Whole? I'm a Whole guy.

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

hi anyone want to chat w/me hit me up. im looking to chat about anything EXCEPT politics please. im lonely but not desperate

Milk Malk
Sep 17, 2015

Ponies Ist Krieg posted:

It's what people use for dating so they don't have to give out their real # kinda like whatsapp
By dating i of course mean cheating on their partner without leaving a recoverable text trail for the divorce

Well my friend I am in conflict of your characterization of the application and in supplication my recommendation is approbation thank you, thank you very much

Am I the real Elvis or just an impersonator? Well I love you but please add me on kik

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

hi im 34, male, quite fat, noticeably so/ my frame hides it a bit but not enough. i sweat a lot its called hyperhidrosis and its a real medical condition okay. i have abandonment issues and parental issues, especially mother issues. i get paranoid and will accuse you of ignoring me at the drop of a hat. i also wear hats

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

i listen to terrible music that probably barely sounds like music to most people. i spend a lot of time sitting around and feeling depressed. i have been diagnosed with severe depression w/psychotic ffeatures and im on a cocktail of drugs that sometimes makes my head throb. i get confused easily

Milk Malk
Sep 17, 2015

Away all Goats posted:

Indeed I think it was in fact Jesus who said “no pain no gain” or maybe it was not Jesus the knowledge eludes me but in any case nothing worth having is easy to get add me on kick

I Dunno
Apr 7, 2014

Break me off a piece of that kik kak bar

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

it was me i said that

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
siri download kik

Milk Malk
Sep 17, 2015

FalloutGod posted:

Skim, 1% 2% or Whole? I'm a Whole guy.

That’s nice

Don’t say that in church

Or you may as you may do as you wish but in any case my preference is the same as the colors in that each informs on the other as in espionage like the prisoners dilemma or the elusive Double cross though I should have perhaps led with that so as not to have buried but I digress yet again.

I love your passion for the fruit of the womb and the juices of life and if I decide on a flavor you will be the first to know. To gain the knowledge as soon as it’s hot add me on kik

Milk Malk
Sep 17, 2015

lonesomedwarf posted:

hi anyone want to chat w/me hit me up. im looking to chat about anything EXCEPT politics please. im lonely but not desperate

lonesomedwarf posted:

hi im 34, male, quite fat, noticeably so/ my frame hides it a bit but not enough. i sweat a lot its called hyperhidrosis and its a real medical condition okay. i have abandonment issues and parental issues, especially mother issues. i get paranoid and will accuse you of ignoring me at the drop of a hat. i also wear hats

lonesomedwarf posted:

i listen to terrible music that probably barely sounds like music to most people. i spend a lot of time sitting around and feeling depressed. i have been diagnosed with severe depression w/psychotic ffeatures and im on a cocktail of drugs that sometimes makes my head throb. i get confused easily

Oh my friend my friend we are so so so much a like in categorical symbolism’s, eh, I hypothesize. I understand you. I love you. Don’t give up. God has plans for you. Add me on kik.

Milk Malk
Sep 17, 2015

I Dunno posted:

Break me off a piece of that kik kak bar

Haha that’s humorous especially the consonance or homophony of the words which are in ways similar and in ways unrelated and I love that and I love that you brought the relation to me as you have in this manner I thank on you tonight

And yes, in the imperative I answer in the affirmative yes!!! I will!!! Add me on kik

Milk Malk
Sep 17, 2015

lonesomedwarf posted:

it was me i said that

It was you. But who are you now? Let’s not live in the backs of our heads. I love you and look forward to chatting with you on kik

Milk Malk
Sep 17, 2015

Orkin Mang posted:

siri download kik

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love Siri!

How are you Orkin Mang

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

i dont know what kik is. im getting a little fussy and angry at the thought of downloading this

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

i have to.. i cant do this. i have to go. im sweating so much r/n

Lauroon Kyanka
Sep 17, 2017

*trips on a ladybug*

*dies of old age*

Away all Goats posted:

pm me

The Grimace
Sep 18, 2005

"kik" is a mistype of "lol"

Milk Malk
Sep 17, 2015

lonesomedwarf posted:

i dont know what kik is. im getting a little fussy and angry at the thought of downloading this

Its ok if you take breathes deeply through in and out of the nose and mouth to allow for the passage of oxygen and enable through ATP the fueling and charging of cellular fundamental body components

If the intellect does not agree and your intuitive sense dominates try considering the form of meditation or prayer in addition the traditionalism guides you in tracing the lines, though I do suspect for you my singular and small compatriot,though by no means small in soul, that the lateral hemisphere most preferable is in fact left in which case just breathe my friend

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
siri down load kik. as in 'hike'. siri

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milk Malk
Sep 17, 2015

The Grimace posted:

"kik" is a mistype of "lol"

This is true I like that you said this which is a truth

Please share more truths as they arrive God willing and when you have a chance do add me on kik Milk_Malk thank you

Best,

Milk Malk

• Locked thread