Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Milk Malk
Sep 17, 2015

Orkin Mang posted:

siri down load kik. as in 'hike'. siri

I do not approve but I love Siri

So much of life is divergent as these. If you like we can chat more about these issues on kik

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
these results arent apps. siri please download app named kik

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

Milk Malk posted:

Its ok if you take breathes deeply through in and out of the nose and mouth to allow for the passage of oxygen and enable through ATP the fueling and charging of cellular fundamental body components

If the intellect does not agree and your intuitive sense dominates try considering the form of meditation or prayer in addition the traditionalism guides you in tracing the lines, though I do suspect for you my singular and small compatriot,though by no means small in soul, that the lateral hemisphere most preferable is in fact left in which case just breathe my friend

lately ive been praying to the very concept of order itself. ill see if it works. thanks, add me on kik

Milk Malk
Sep 17, 2015

lonesomedwarf posted:

lately ive been praying to the very concept of order itself. ill see if it works. thanks, add me on kik

Yes gladly what is your kik please

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

well thats a personal question

Milk Malk
Sep 17, 2015

Hi folks, it’s your pal Milk Malk, I refined my calibration, glad and ready to meet again online with chats and posts to talk and catch up add me on kik if you want you may also post in this thread to chat

I have decided also to be able for you to reach me via email which is milk2malk@gmail.com

Milk Malk
Sep 17, 2015

At this particular Moment it is in teleologically sound to center on those occurrences which freely compose additively, per unit time, with the beams I support during each unit, for me

And so I therefore remit expectation in the event of mishappening

Still love you all happy chatting!

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
isn't kik like some alt-right nazi thing? no thanks op

Milk Malk
Sep 17, 2015

Burt Sexual posted:

isn't kik like some alt-right nazi thing? no thanks op

That’s interesting that you think that it might be because of the lettering I’m not sure but I can answer with a definitive NO! Kik is actually a Canadian free software app for apple and android devices that makes it easy to connect with friends, stay in the loop, and explore by way of “chat,” which might be defined as verbal interpersonal semiotic behavior found in humans and possibly in other beings as well.

You do not need to join kik to have a chat with Mr. Malk and I singularly apologuze if a confluence of willful insistence and sapid tonality has insinuated the inverse

Best,

Milk

P.s. Mr. Burt Sexual very curious of the meaning in Burt shall I call you Burt? Or is that faux pas? Sorry bit of a monkey typewriter here Hahaha 🙂

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
im talking into my kitkat but i cant hear milk malk are you receiving over

Milk Malk
Sep 17, 2015

Hector Beerlioz posted:

im talking into my kitkat but i cant hear milk malk are you receiving over

Roger Roger or is it Hector Hector loud and clear!! Dallas there are issues Hahaha I like to play games of make believe I love this

Hi Hector Beerlioz what is your favorite candy the nougat of the kit kat is to me an unfortunate sensation with regards to the crunchiness and so I prefer the delicate Peanut Butter cups they are so dainty and tasty by Riis

Please do not be afraid to respond I love you

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
I don't eat a lot of candy but I do like Andes mint chocolates a bunch, that and Nutty Bars over

Milk Malk
Sep 17, 2015

Hector Beerlioz posted:

I don't eat a lot of candy but I do like Andes mint chocolates a bunch, that and Nutty Bars over

Oh nice I like Nutty Bars too what is your favorite to drink I like the beers and gin it’s nice to meet you friend

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
i prefer gin and tonic but ill give gin and beer a go if you say it's good

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
The other day I was running around the house chasing the wife with my undies pulled up over my hips in that classic amazon tribesman archer pose when the frikken neighbor peeked over the fence and saw me

now she will not make eye contact when we are taking out the recycling

:(

Milk Malk
Sep 17, 2015

Hector Beerlioz posted:

i prefer gin and tonic but ill give gin and beer a go if you say it's good

OK great I am so glad you have an open mind and are willing to try new things and to change perspectives which is amazing and those traits about you I know will prove immeasurably in your favor in life these are so many things about you that I love and your being a good friend off the bat I love you

Beers and gin is now the new culture this Moment is the triple salchow of my coup magnus

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Kik is great for nudes. Just saying

Big City Drinkin
Oct 9, 2007

A very good

Fallen Rib

lonesomedwarf posted:

well thats a personal question

Did you come back to post because you were especially lonely around the holidays? I can email you if you want

Milk Malk
Sep 17, 2015

BloodRed posted:

The other day I was running around the house chasing the wife with my undies pulled up over my hips in that classic amazon tribesman archer pose when the frikken neighbor peeked over the fence and saw me

now she will not make eye contact when we are taking out the recycling

:(

You should know that there is nothing higher and stronger and more wholesome and good for life in the future than some good memory, especially a memory of childhood, of home. People talk to you a great deal about education, but some good, sacred memory, preserved from childhood, is perhaps the best education. If a man carries many such memories with him into life, he is safe to the end of his days, and if one has only one good memory in one’s heart, even that is sometimes the means of saving us.

This is a quote from the speech at the stone in the Garnett translation that may be of use to you as a memory in whatever life you may inhabit following

Thank you and I love you and I pray that your neighbor forgives you and I wish you and your wife happiness

And about me you may not know I frequently elide behaviors which upon perception in the anti abstract inevitably appear as negative shades, which, well it is quite embarrassing to admit

I’m sorry, what I mean is I empathize next time I will just say that

BloodRed that’s a cool name

Milk Malk
Sep 17, 2015

Ride The Gravitron posted:

Kik is great for nudes. Just saying

You are perhaps correct that my choice is off suit with the river if you catch my drift (that’s a poker joke I spoke) I’m sorry I will try to be less

Please tell me, Ride The Graviton, (which I will do gladly upon request as I will try any trick asked of me and can do many of them) if you please what have you as far as a suggestion of interface for chat which is similarly easy to use and great for connecting with friends, staying on the loop, and exploring which has fewer liminal connections on the ether, should I say, connotively (cognitively).

I will gladly and readily make use of any natural existing infrastructure that the population finds accessible for chat thank you and I love you

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

Zippy the Bummer posted:

what the gently caress is kik

lol someone doesn't interactive with married women much!!

Milk Malk
Sep 17, 2015

Demon Of The Fall posted:

lol someone doesn't interactive with married women much!!

I don’t understand can you explain to me so I can get it please thank you I am in the pursuit of knowledge which on some circles is dngerous to say

Milk Malk
Sep 17, 2015

Hey there still in the chatting zone just shoot me a line

Edgar Allan Pwned
Apr 4, 2011

Quoth the Raven "I love the power glove. It's so bad..."
i was really into when gbs had those chatrooms up. you might have more success with that

Milk Malk
Sep 17, 2015

I have engineered a room on the slack page accessible by milkgbs.slack.com thank you

Milk Malk
Sep 17, 2015

You may also add me on kik may I remind you the kik address is Milk_Malk and this way we allow for a private chat with instant messaging thank you and I love you your friend Milk Malk

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Added, sadly no sounding pics

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

i met a girl and she told me to message her on kik so i was like ok

so I downloaded it and she started sending me nudes. her titties were no joke really weird looking they looked like the mcpoyle eyepatch from always sunny

also every pic was taken in the laundry room in front of the washer/dryer and I asked "are you married why are all these in the laundry room" and she got mad. do normal people take nudes in a swampy basement in front of the washing machine?

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

Moxxis Endowment
Dec 11, 2017

by Nyc_Tattoo
Discord or die OP

Milk Malk
Sep 17, 2015

Burt Sexual posted:

Added, sadly no sounding pics

Tom Gorman posted:

i met a girl and she told me to message her on kik so i was like ok

so I downloaded it and she started sending me nudes. her titties were no joke really weird looking they looked like the mcpoyle eyepatch from always sunny

also every pic was taken in the laundry room in front of the washer/dryer and I asked "are you married why are all these in the laundry room" and she got mad. do normal people take nudes in a swampy basement in front of the washing machine?

This is really quite a story I don’t have any nudes to send unfortunately but I will love to discuss the subject with you it seems like that you are a friendly person and like to chat well I can agree with that and relate

Add me on kik

Milk Malk
Sep 17, 2015

Hey there I’m a pretty milky individual and my opinion occurred to me in a sense to develop an idea for humor inasmuch as I can generate in the world expanding the creation with the addition of my own energy

The idea is for a thread to post which I may post and ask or keep in this thread we shall see love you all as always

Milk Malk

nullEntityRNG
Jun 23, 2010

Mostly pseudo-random.
How are we sure this is not a convoluted way to advertise kik using some sort of neural net program that's using our responses to generate a madness-inducing reply?

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Don’t try to steal Vitalis’ schitck btw

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest
whats going on in this room?

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

PokeJoe posted:

Milk milk lemonade, round the corner fudge is made.

Milk Malk
Sep 17, 2015

nullEntityRNG posted:

How are we sure this is not a convoluted way to advertise kik using some sort of neural net program that's using our responses to generate a madness-inducing reply?

Hi nullEntityRPG Mr. sir I love your theorizing and the generation of possibilities by thinking with creation and perspective beautifully.

Please begin allowing me to start with the explanation in that the thought which has escaped your brain and engaged onto the intellectual cosmosphere has occurred anteriorally in essence

I am not meant to be understood.

You can just feel.

Please add me on kik

Milk Malk
Sep 17, 2015

Burt Sexual posted:

Don’t try to steal Vitalis’ schitck btw

Hi Burt I love you stay frothy

Milk Malk
Sep 17, 2015

Haverchuck posted:

whats going on in this room?

Me too I am often confused and lonely but it’s ok because you can add me on kik and the confusion will go away

Add me on kik

Milk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
i made some stuffed brie any1 want some

• Locked thread