Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

is avn still the same time or did they even remove that reason to go to "ces"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Uncle at Nintendo posted:

Why did Samsung stop making OLED TVs?

I hope people don't think QLED is OLED. Consumer confusion/idiocy is why plasmas no longer exist and I don't want the same fate for OLED :ohdear:

a few years back. i think lg is the only company making large oled panels, which only they and sony make tvs with

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

literally the first thing that comes up:

quote:

“A U.S. judge said that Samsung Electronic’s Galaxy tablets infringe Apple Inc’s iPad patents, but added that Apple has a problem establishing the validity of its patents in the latest courtroom face-off between the technology giants,” Dan Levine reports for Reuters.
“U.S. District Judge Lucy Koh made the comments in a court hearing on Thursday, but has yet to rule on Apple’s request to bar some Galaxy products from being sold in the United States,” Levine reports. “Earlier on Thursday, an Australian court slapped a temporary ban on the sale of Samsung’s latest computer tablet in that country. Apple sued Samsung in the United States in April, saying the South Korean company’s Galaxy line of mobile phones and tablets ‘slavishly’ copies the iPhone and iPad.”

Levine reports, “Koh frequently remarked on the similarity between each company’s tablets. At one point during the hearing, she held one black glass tablet in each hand above her head, and asked Sullivan if she could identify which company produced which. ‘Not at this distance your honor,’ said Samsung attorney Kathleen Sullivan, who stood at a podium roughly ten feet away.”
http://macdailynews.com/2011/10/14/...comment-page-2/

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

i'm the pc-style gaming

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

cage-free egghead posted:

That's how I imagined the future would look like when Motorola first did it. I think it's a great idea personally. Honestly I think having the phone being both your pocket computer and a literal computer is the way of the future, rather than companies shelling out $1,200 to $2,000 for their employees to use as excel and outlook machines.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

infernal machines posted:

so like the rest of the world he completely missed continuum, this phone

this dock

and the concept being a complete flop even though it worked perfectly

actually, it ran windows 10

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

My Linux Rig posted:

it’s just too bad the phone itself was terrible

yeah it has windows 10 on it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

that reminds me of when people found out you could open a mazda 3 by banging on the door

• Locked thread