Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
I loving hate Rodgers but he's better than most options currently out there. I am just annoyed they waited this long to sack sparky

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Bape Culture posted:

Sam is back and my friend Tony will be back next year :twisted:

I live in hope Tone will return to the Potteries and rescue us from disaster

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

FullLeatherJacket posted:

That's literally the best option Arsenal fans could hope for, and seems a lot better than my expectation of Bob Bradley, an unknown Portuguese dude who's had one job, or pay driver Pastor Maldonado

What would Pastor use to crash into the opposition's manager inside a football ground?

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
I'm late to the table but liverpool has a history of finding brown people in odd places and whisking them away on the owner's private jet.

• Locked thread