Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
It's not a very good headline unless rave-up is a word. If it was really drug fuelled they could have gone with Uppers for the Cup

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

kcer posted:

so despite being sacked or leaving by mutual consent from nearly all his managerial jobs, this guy is now firmly on the PL merry-go-round because he managed Watford for a year?

a year in Watford is equivalent to 7 human years

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
yeah but then you become juande ramos era spurs. id get in Eddie howe myself :getin:

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

Shroud posted:

I would no-lie like to see Dyche given a shot. He's done really well with Burnley. He also seems to have learned not to be a grumpy old fart who complains about not being considered for the big teams. Call me crazy, but I think it could work.

He just conplains about not getting pens every week instead. for me it's got to be the Bournemouth manager. but instead it will be Claude puelle

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

kcer posted:

lol I thought the exact same thing about Carvalhal. Got sacked by a Championship club and joined a Premier League club a week later, what's going on with that

it's because Wednesday are a bigger team than stoke and Swansea put together whixh admittedly isn't saying much

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

paddyboat posted:

I always laugh at how lily white Southampton are and hell, I was right.

its not their fault liverpool keep buying all their black players, evem though Liverpool has a far stronger historical connection to the slave trade than Southampton

Breath Ray fucked around with this message at 13:29 on Jan 16, 2018

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

Manc Hill posted:

good joke except for the fact that Liverpool has a far stronger historical connection to the slave trade than Southampton??? idiot bitch

yes it doesnt really work does it..much like the ppl of liverpool ha

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
all the articles say he got Newcastle relegated twice in a decade. but he also got them promoted twice. plus they have a CL winning manager

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

sticksy posted:

That seems like loads of people, both let go and work there generally. Any idea what the average is at other PL clubs?

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

Gorn Myson posted:

Basically football media is just a massive con where people spin new narratives based on the most recent events,

In this country we call that news

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
he's a dusan player

• Locked thread