Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO
Thomas Lemar for too much money (€90m) seems to be Liverpool's replacement plan.

Can't help but think they could get Pulisic for that given Dortmund's managerial changes and suchlike

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO

Diva Cupcake posted:

actual goalkeeper

You'll have an animate matador cape and you'll like it.

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO
I like Rodgers, but he'd be terrible at Stoke.

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO
Liverpool are currently in a quantum state of being definitely in and definitely not in for both Lemar and Mahrez.

I guess it's nice to see the club actually keep their cards close to their chests rather than leak to all and sundry, but it'd be nice to know that they're actually going to replace him.

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO

Sad King Billy posted:

Are Arsenal the British version of the Factory of Sadness?

That would be Sunderland

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO
Apparently Ryan Giggs is about to become Wales manager. Given he’s going to have to manage the decline of Gareth Bale, I look forward to it destroying his reputation forever

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO

Parity warning posted:

it's so they can sell him for millions to china, hasn't anyone learned anything

It's cause he's the only football person that the advertising director of Chevrolet has heard of so they can't fire him.

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO
Odds on Everton firing Sam and hiring Silva?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO

Blasmeister posted:

This would be too perfect. Excluding promoted teams this season, Southampton and Bournemouth and Burnley are the only teams outside the top 6 that haven't sacked their managers. Gotta imagine there's not long left for Pellegrino either.

It's really funny to look back at the articles in around October talking about the Watford system being confirmed as the future of football after barely a dozen games.

In fairness, they were really good and I'm not sure what exactly has gone wrong

• Locked thread