Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015

Meat Wagon posted:

I don't know. I really don't have much faith in the board to appoint someone that can keep us up. Coates in both spells as chairman has only really appointed british managers and there is a lot of shite out there.

It's going to take someone really loving good to get us out of the mess that we're in. No doubt if we do get relegated the media will be full of the usual "careful what you wish for" bollocks but I'm certain if we had kept Hughes we were going down anyway. The tea lady couldn't do much worse than Hughes right now.

lol when you get garry monk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015

sassassin posted:

Mike Dean is a cheat who loves attention.

he's actually insanely good because he always gives decisions the boro way

riverside mike owns.

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015

Gigi Galli posted:

loving lmao at this

The Benitez one had me actually laughing out loud in the office

the shelvey part is amazing.

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015

Jose posted:

the woman who is trying to buy newcastle has given an interview where she says shes made 3 separate bids and wants to invest £200m on players and infrastructure and ashley saying there hasn't been a bid is lying

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/...a89f964a801d5e0

lol mike ashley is a madman

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015

fat gay nonce posted:

He definitely wants to sell and this woman doesn't appear to have any backers or money herself. The only people she's said are with her have said they aren't.

In conclusion I'm glad Newcastle are going to get relegated again.

They've outgrown the premier league.

• Locked thread