Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque può essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

Brony Car posted:

Isn't he doing amazingly well at Celtic?

Considering he basically came out publicly and said that they were resigned to losing their best player to Brighton & Hove Albion since it'd mean him getting a five-fold salary increase, whatever Stoke were paying Hughes is probably a massive step up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque può essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

blue footed boobie posted:

There seems to be a lot going around about Ancellotti being the next Arsenal manager and retarded arsenal fans seem to be raging about it. I’m not the retarded arsenal fan raging about it.

That's literally the best option Arsenal fans could hope for, and seems a lot better than my expectation of Bob Bradley, an unknown Portuguese dude who's had one job, or pay driver Pastor Maldonado

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Byolante posted:

What would Pastor use to crash into the opposition's manager inside a football ground?

I believe the comedy vehicle that you're looking for here is the flaming clown car that is Arsenal Football Club

• Locked thread