Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mickolution
Oct 1, 2005

Ballers...I put numbers on the boards

blue footed boobie posted:

There seems to be a lot going around about Ancellotti being the next Arsenal manager and retarded arsenal fans seem to be raging about it. I’m not the retarded arsenal fan raging about it.

Why are they raging about it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mickolution
Oct 1, 2005

Ballers...I put numbers on the boards

blue footed boobie posted:

They want a manage who will “rebuild” the squad. They basically all agreed that they want a manager who doesn’t exist, so they will go with any manager who is a lesser known quantity than Ancellotti.

Have they considered David Moyes?

Seriously though, Ancellotti would be perfect. He can attract big name players and has shown he can manage big egos.

• Locked thread